Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unreal 2 - Screw the Screenies...

Well, I was at the store today and just happened to notice that there were some Unreal II games sitting there. So since they were just begging to be bought, I got one.

Graphics on this thing are wild! But make sure that you set up the contrast so that you can see half decent in darker areas. There are a number of situations you'll get into that have you trying to kill dark colored monsters in a dark setting. Makes it interesting, I can assure you.

Overall, gameplay is fine and graphics are wonderful. About the only two *****es that I have are that it has long load times between levels and it is made for single player.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Tried to find a copy in the stores here in Australia on Friday and couldn't...

Hmmm, sounds like the game could do with a tweak guide ;)

Hmmm, sounds like the game could do with a tweak guide ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL

Ive read that the weapons are very special :cool:
    Athlon XP 1800 + @ 1600
    Gigabyte Ga-7va KT-400
    ASus Gf4 Ti 4200 128
    Seagate Barracuda III
    512mb Kingmax DDR 333

Its a good game.
    Just the story line leads it to die fast.
    Ive just moved onto the 3rd world thing and its getting about repetitive. So I hanged the game up :)
    Might play it when i get bored :laugh:
    AMD Athlon 2400+ @ 2.26Ghz @1.9Core Cooled With Thermalright AX-7 | EPoX 8K5A2+ | 768Mb PC-2700DDR Corsair XMS | Leadtek GForce4 Ti4400 | Hercules Fortissimo II | 80Gb Seagate HDD | Liteon 12x DVD | Aopen 40x12x48 | Samsung SyncMaster 957p 1600X1200@75Hz | Modded Aopen HX-08 with 300W Aopen PSU | Windows XP Pro SP1

ICQ :159735580 | MSN : nutty_33@hotmail.com | Email : nutty_33@iinet.com.au

Yeah the weapons and the sound of them are something extra i can assure you. Bet my neighbour aren't to happy with me right now. Automatic fire half the night on high volume.

:cheers:

Quote Originally Posted by The__tweaker
    . Bet my neighbour aren't to happy with me right now. Automatic fire half the night on high volume.

:cheers:
    I will second that !! LOL
    Athlon XP 1800 + @ 1600
    Gigabyte Ga-7va KT-400
    ASus Gf4 Ti 4200 128
    Seagate Barracuda III
    512mb Kingmax DDR 333

i cant wait till it comes out in australia on 15th of feburary by the way is it a game like unreal tournment that has no story line or like c&c renegade{[(plz both plz both)]}
    peace out: peace2:
    INTERNET IS BORRIINNG NOWADAYS.....THE GOVERNEMNT SHOULD INVENT SOMETHING NEW......

It is single player only, so you have missions that you need to complete.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

I saw it at WalMart of all places - on Saturday, when I was there with my daughter

I've got a full legal version all loaded up on my AMD box now - so I feel a bit better about messing around with a beta version last week:rolleyes:

Hi all...meh played and beat this game.First the story line... It's alright then it just turns to poo at the end of the game...or at least I thoguht so.The worlds are with amazing detail, but would of like them to be a little bigger :thumbs do .The gameplay is amazing :thumb: !All the :shoot3: weapons are uber phun in the sun!Tell ya what the sound is amazing too...oh and the monster ai is pretty smart.If yo bust out a rocket launcher they will run towards you and get right on you...so u would take some of the splash if ya fired..but ya u get the point!The game took me less than 8 hours to beat on normal which is a downer :cry: .Other than the storyline it is a kick ass game!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information