Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: graphics studder BF1942

AMD xp 2200
    648 megs ram
    NVIDEA gforce 4 128meg
    Soundblaster Audigy Gamer
    Win 2k pro

OK all of the sudden when i play BF now i have this stutter in graphics. It runs fine for 5-6 sec. the kind of hanngs or skips a frame. Its really annoying and dont know how to fix it. I have read every thread out there and some people post the same prob. but no one knows how to fix it.

I have tried every thing, i have updated my drivers, did a reinstall of BF, defrag hard drive, shut down all prog., anit virus, ad ware, ... you name it i have done it. It even does it when i disable sound so i know its not that. it just started doing this it ran like a charm before.

Beefy Guest

Firstly, check other threads around... like <a href="http://forums.tweaktown.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8783" target="_blank">this one</a> and a lot of the other threads, and also check out the Battlefield Tweak Guide mentioned in that link.

Also, if you've got hardware sound enabled, disable that.

Try turning off all background software it is a very common factor in lag.:cheers:
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

Thread Information