Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Problems getting the Morrowind CD Crack to work.

I'm having a problem getting the Morrowind CD Crack to work. I downloaded the GimpsRus crack from megagames for the most recent version of Tribunal. I copied the video directory from the Morrowind CD to the Morrowind installation directory. I think copied the Morrowind.exe cracked file from the movies direcotry contained in the crack's .zip file to the Morrowind directory (after making a backup of the original .exe), and when I play the game, it just crashes to the desktop. What's going on here? If I try the cracked .exe that's not in the movies directory, it works perfectly fine (though it doesn't play the movies).

That's probably just a problem with that particular No-CD. Just use the .exe that's not in the Movies directory, and Morrowind will play just fine (as you say), without the movies. There's not much you can do except try to find another No-CD somewhere else.

There are however versions that work with movies to, cause i have tryed.. Icq me if yo got any ques... ;)

:cheers:

Do you think you could e-mail me a link of where I could get a crack for the most recent version of Tribunal (1.4.1313 or whatever it is)? My e-mail address is master_toddy@yahoo.com

Thread Information