Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Aussie LAN in Hamilton area!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi peoples. We havin a LAN at the Hamilton Performing Arts Center on Saturday March 9th from 10am. If you are interested email me at birdkilla@hotmail.com for more info :afro:

how big is it going to be? I am considering since mum has friends up there so I could have a ride :)
    SileNceR, Messenger of the Dark and the Night. To post quality, or not to post at all, THAT is the Question - Never again ask what can my post count do for me besides increasing my ego, but instead ask what can I do to help someone else!
    Overclockers Melbourne (http://www.ocmelbourne.com).

we have been getting more people all the time, last lan had about 20 people.
    It'll be 1 day only though. starting at 10am.
    it should be good enough timing for us to play Global Ops.

this is the one i have agreed to go to?

one day ? no nites?
    sKuLLsHoT
    www.morb.ath.cx

at the moment i am still in negotiations about finishing time, i want it to go till 2-4AM sunday mornin but they want it finished at 10pm sat. i think i'll win, i'll let ya know

-Edit: OK i cleared it up with em, the lan will finish when people go home :D so prolly round 5-6am sunday mornin

Thread Information