Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Poll: Best computer game ther eis

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BEST game out

Beefy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by elrado1
    My vote was for Game Not Mentioned Here. When I'm ready to chill, I play 2 suit Spider. :p
    Ah, the memories... :)

I only ever got out 2 hands of Hard (4 suit)

I've tried that, like once. Seemed impossible. Will give it another try.
    :-(

I vote for all the Q3 multiplayer mods. CCTF - my fav
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

The best game would be Mafia or GTA III...I canīt decide between these two! Though the Vice City will propably take the crown (when it comes out)!

GTA 3 was a better game than vice city in my opinion. The option to buy building to get jobs etc was the worst thing to include. In gta 3 u always knew where to go for ure next mission in vice city i spent ages woundering where to go:mad:
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

hey guys...noob here..and i have to say right now..for me has to be Vietcong ....its i dunno.. freaky..not like scary..i cant explain..its just kewl :thumb:
    STRANGERS STOP AND CAST AN EYE, AS YOU ARE NOW SO ONCE WAS I, AS I AM NOW SO YOU WILL BE. PREPARE FOR DEATH AND FOLLOW ME

Me thinks you have all forgotten one of the best games out at the moment and a series of games which have rocked the world with there innotive ideas and attention to detail. The people who allowed you to walk around real world, steal cars, kick old grannies and just race around like a lunatic - yes im talking about GTA ant inparticlular Vice City - This game is f*cking fantastic.

The attention to detail is amazing - the songs a brilliant - cruising along on your motorcylce listening to micheal jackson. You can listen to your own mp3s through the game and they will run like a radio station. you can do amazing stunts on your motorcycle or taxi if your daft enough - its got beaches, beach buggies - hookers, helicopters - i can't some it up, i don't have enough space.

Read some of these reviews Vice City

ta ta

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information