Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Postal 2

Oh my god, has anyone played this? Im suprised it hasnt been ripped off the shelf. what a great game.
    -|Soyo Dragon kt400 - XP 1600+ - 1 GB pc2700 - radeon 9700pro- Amstel Light|-

-|Mystery Mobo - celeron 1.2 - 256 whatver sdram - geforce4mx440 - Coors Light|-

hehe yeah its pretty kewl..like the things you can do with the shovel :devil win
    STRANGERS STOP AND CAST AN EYE, AS YOU ARE NOW SO ONCE WAS I, AS I AM NOW SO YOU WILL BE. PREPARE FOR DEATH AND FOLLOW ME

I went to get it at the weekend at my local store but they hadn't got it in. Oh well i'll get it soon enough. I hear u can shove a gun up a cats ass:D what else can u do:confused:
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

tip: swing the shovel towards someone's head :p
    STRANGERS STOP AND CAST AN EYE, AS YOU ARE NOW SO ONCE WAS I, AS I AM NOW SO YOU WILL BE. PREPARE FOR DEATH AND FOLLOW ME

You can piss on people. The blood effects are the bloodiest....... effects ever. You can chop heads off with the shovel, then piss on the head, then hit the head around with the shovel. The gasoline can is the coolest weapon in a FPS ever. The object of the game is to do ordinary thinks like cash your paycheck, get milk, and piss on your fathers grave, all while dealing with crazy NPC's. So gory, so so gory, once again Im suprised this game was released.

-|Mystery Mobo - celeron 1.2 - 256 whatver sdram - geforce4mx440 - Coors Light|-

Ok thats settled i buy this game tommorow:D

I have played the demo and it is a f*****g great game! :flames: Do they even sell the game under 18 year old kids? :rolleyes:

Dude do they ever stop you:laugh:

Beefy Guest

It's a shame that it's been banned in this country. A friend of mine imported it, and it one of the most extreme games I've ever seen. There's not really all thatmuch to the gameplay, as the developers are just going for shock value...

Here's a couple tips for you all:

- Pissing on people is a good way to subdue a lot of them. They will be throwing up while you sit there and smack them around a bit.
    - Dogs play fetch. With people's heads. Kick that head as far as you can...
    - Beat the game to get the special mode where you piss napalm.
    - Stealing cop uniforms makes life so much easier.

i got carded when i got fallout:tactics. the biotch made me get my id out of my car wtf i was like 20

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information