Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GTA vice city for PC

Quote Originally Posted by Mista K6
    I searched and couldnt find it... what are the system requirements gonna be for GTA: VC? I'm not worried that my comp wont meet it, but the lower the requirements, the better my system will perform with the game :thumb: . Thx for any info, : peace2: Mista K6
    here are the "unofficial" numbers i got off a game site

800 MHz Intel Pentium III or 800 MHz AMD Athlon or 1.2GHz Intel Celeron or 1.2 GHz AMD Duron processor; 128 MB of RAM; 8X CD / DVD drive; 915 MB of free hard disk space (+ 635 MB if video card does NOT support DirectX Texture Compression); 32 MB video card with DirectX 9.0 compatible drivers ("GeForce" or better); Sound Card with DirectX 9.0 compatible drivers; Keyboard; Mouse

ihave it on ps2 and let me tell u once uve completed it there is no reply value wat so ever:(
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

Are there any (more) good jump places like in the GTAIII! Those were/are the coolest thing on the game! :D :D

Yep theres plenty of big uns too:thumb:

Hmm... "uns"? Does it mean a jump? :?: If it does, then great! :thumb:

well yeah in that context but big uns is really big ONES with an accent:laugh:

Quote Originally Posted by rugbydude
    Yep theres plenty of big uns too:thumb:
    Buns..:?:

da game is out now!!!!!!!i havnt bought it yet though...
    I got proof its out on pc now because on game sites i look cheats for gta 3 and nxt 2 it it says gta: vice city...im gonna download it.
    INTERNET IS BORRIINNG NOWADAYS.....THE GOVERNEMNT SHOULD INVENT SOMETHING NEW......

Thats not proof that the game is out on pc if there are cheats! lol There were cracks out for unreal 2 before it was released and the troubling thing is "my friend" said they worked! lol Not that i would know of course. Aparantly it happens alot - the game gets cracked before or as soon as its out - god these guys a serious.

Of course its gonna be a brilliant game its like the matrix reloaded you just know its gonna be good!! WAHAY im gonna have to get it if i see it in town - no uni work for me then! lOl
    ta ta

The game is out on pc officially as the place that i work at we got a box full of it (may 13th 2003) so i just bought one and so far ITS SWEEEET cause it runs ALOT better then gta3 o one more thing if any one does not know GTA1 is now freeware and can be downloaded off rockstar games

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information