Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 165 of 185 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1846

Thread: Welcome to GIGABYTE Technical Support!




  1. #1641
    Ghostearth is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    France
    Posts
    102

    Default Re: Welcome to GIGABYTE Technical Support!

    Hello Fred,

    Very strange indeed, i'm using optical connection with 5.1 logitech sound system, as i say before, i'm unable to display sound out my speakers, i don't know why it does not work even if the installation work fine.When i re-install the previous WHQL official package all run fine.

    Nevermind, i will keep the windows default one right now.

    Thanks anyway for your reply bro.

    Ghostearth.



    Quote Originally Posted by virtualfred View Post
    Sound works for me with 6.0.1.7071 on Z77X-UD5H (ALC898 too)

  2. #1642
    virtualfred's Avatar
    virtualfred is offline Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    France
    Posts
    634

    Default Re: Welcome to GIGABYTE Technical Support!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostearth View Post
    Hello Fred,
    Very strange indeed, i'm using optical connection with 5.1 logitech sound system, as i say before, i'm unable to display sound out my speakers, i don't know why it does not work even if the installation work fine.When i re-install the previous WHQL official package all run fine.
    Nevermind, i will keep the windows default one right now.
    Thanks anyway for your reply bro.
    Ghostearth.
    I'm using jack output, it is good to know optical output is broken with last drivers.
    Bonne journée
    It is really useful to complete and keep your PC Specs or Signature up to date in Settings /My Profile (motherboard, CPU, BIOS version modified or not ...) - Thank you all .
    Main rig : Z77X-UD5H BIOS F16 mod11 - Core i7 3770K @4.5GHz 1.30V - Noctua NH-D14 - GSkill TridentX 2x8GB @1200MHz CAS10 - Club3D HD5750 noiseless @800/1300 - Silverstone FT02S - Seasonic X-series 650W
    2x Intel 510 128GB RAID0 - 2x Samsung F3 500GB RAID0 + Samsung F3 1TB - Dell U2713H - Logitech Illuminated & G500 - Focal XS Book - Windows 8 Pro 64bits UEFI
    2nd rig : Z77X-UD3H BIOS F20e mod - Core i5 3470 @4.0GHz - Noctua NH-D14 -
    Crucial BT 2x4GB @933MHz CAS9 - Club3D HD7750 noiseless @stock - Lian-Li PC-A05FN - Seasonic M12II 520W
    Crucial M4 128GB - 2x WD10EALX RAID1 - Dell 2408WFP - Logitech Illuminated & G5
    - Bose Companion 20 - Windows 8 Pro 64bits Legacy
    HTPC : EG45M-UD2H BIOS F5a mod - Core2Quad Q8200 @2.8GHz undervolted to 1.10V - Noctua NH-C4 passive - OCZ 4x1GB @500MHz CAS5 - AMD HD6450 passive - Antek NSK2480 - Antec Earthwatts 380W
    Intel SSD 330 60GB - 2x WD WD30EZRX 3TB RAID0 - Logitech K820 - Windows 8 Pro 64bits + XBMC12
    Gigabyte Modified BIOS & About ME firmware

  3. #1643
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    AZ, USA
    Posts
    128

    Default Re: Welcome to GIGABYTE Technical Support!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostearth View Post
    Very strange indeed, i'm using optical connection with 5.1 logitech sound system, as i say before, i'm unable to display sound out my speakers, i don't know why it does not work even if the installation work fine.When i re-install the previous WHQL official package all run fine.
    This may or may not fix the problem:
    Use Notepad to create a text file with this content:

    set DEVMGR_SHOW_NONPRESENT_DEVICES=1
    devmgmt.msc

    Save file as: setdev.bat.txt
    Then rename file to: setdev.bat
    Right-click: Run as Administrator.
    After Device Manager opens, click View/Show Hidden Devices.
    Then click on each + sign and check for any "greyed out" devices. Right-click and uninstall those.

    Every time a different Realtek Audio driver version gets installed, a new instance of audio devices appears in Device Manager (Windows 8/8.1 only).

  4. #1644
    Ghostearth is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    France
    Posts
    102

    Default Re: Welcome to GIGABYTE Technical Support!

    Many thanks for the tips vailr, but unfortunately it doesn't work on my W7_x64, maybe on W8 this will do the job.

    I think there is something missing in the latest driver, cause when i was install it, the realtek sound manager app, display only one tab, the previous one two tab.

    Regards,

    Ghostearth.

    Quote Originally Posted by vailr View Post
    This may or may not fix the problem:
    Use Notepad to create a text file with this content:

    set DEVMGR_SHOW_NONPRESENT_DEVICES=1
    devmgmt.msc

    Save file as: setdev.bat.txt
    Then rename file to: setdev.bat
    Right-click: Run as Administrator.
    After Device Manager opens, click View/Show Hidden Devices.
    Then click on each + sign and check for any "greyed out" devices. Right-click and uninstall those.

    Every time a different Realtek Audio driver version gets installed, a new instance of audio devices appears in Device Manager (Windows 8/8.1 only).

  5. #1645
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1

    Default Re: Welcome to GIGABYTE Technical Support!

    Hi All,

    My voltages never seem to change, no matter how much I change them in the bios...

    I'm running a 2500k in a G1 Sniper M3, 8gb of ram and the latest 10f beta bios. (I've tried 10a, 10b, 10c etc but none of them seem to work)


    Any advice/help would be great.


    Cheers

  6. #1646
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    1

    Default Re: Welcome to GIGABYTE Technical Support!

    Hello, I have a GA-Z87-D3HP and I ran into a problem with it. There is no link speed setting for gigabit ethernet, only 100mbps. I've updated to the latest beta bios and the problem persists. Any idea what the issue could be? Attachment 6330
    Last edited by zenith66; 11-04-2013 at 10:02 PM.

  7. #1647
    kostas75# is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    47

    Default Re: Welcome to GIGABYTE Technical Support!

    hi,i have x79-ud5 with i7 3930k ,from f13w bios till f13z something goes wrong with llc
    i was running f13p and vcore was stable under full load 4,5ghz 1,4 vcore
    now with f13z i have vdrop from 1,450 with 100% load goes to 1,356 i am not prime stable anymore and i am mad

  8. #1648
    Amurtigress is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    141

    Default Re: Welcome to GIGABYTE Technical Support!

    @kostas75#

    In case you mean the sensor readings:

    I've got a X79-UD5 too. The VCore is NOT dropping, it is only the sensor reading. I was irritated by that too. It made utterly no difference with LLC between 60 and 100%, it always dropped to the same reading under load. So I pulled my multimeter out and tested it under the CPU socket. The board is behaving to Intel's specs. Slight rise at >80% LLC. No dropping at 80%, increased dropping under 80%. You can actually take the voltage setting in the BIOS for granted as idle voltage, my board was within 7mV of the BIOS setting.

    Your stability is likely suffering from either Non-K OC option (disable!) or the new Spread Spectrum option. Better set the Spread Spectrum option to something NOT Auto. 0.1% works nicely for me.

    Every BIOS beyond F13t is a different beast, since they added support for IVB-E processors. Also when using BIOSses beyond F13t, better use @BIOS to flash. My system suffered some instability too when I used the BIOS internal flasher.

    Hope that helps...
    Last edited by Amurtigress; 11-12-2013 at 08:12 AM.

  9. #1649
    kostas75# is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    47

    Default Re: Welcome to GIGABYTE Technical Support!

    Quote Originally Posted by Amurtigress View Post
    @kostas75#

    In case you mean the sensor readings:

    I've got a X79-UD5 too. The VCore is NOT dropping, it is only the sensor reading. I was irritated by that too. It made utterly no difference with LLC between 60 and 100%, it always dropped to the same reading under load. So I pulled my multimeter out and tested it under the CPU socket. The board is behaving to Intel's specs. Slight rise at >80% LLC. No dropping at 80%, increased dropping under 80%. You can actually take the voltage setting in the BIOS for granted as idle voltage, my board was within 7mV of the BIOS setting.

    Your stability is likely suffering from either Non-K OC option (disable!) or the new Spread Spectrum option. Better set the Spread Spectrum option to something NOT Auto. 0.1% works nicely for me.

    Every BIOS beyond F13t is a different beast, since they added support for IVB-E processors. Also when using BIOSses beyond F13t, better use @BIOS to flash. My system suffered some instability too when I used the BIOS internal flasher.

    Hope that helps...
    thanks for your replay
    with f13p bios and 1,4 vcore and llc Auto, i was prime stable for 3 hours
    now with NEW bios to be stable i have to rase vcore to 1,44 and set llc to turbo,so i think there is no sensor issue .
    i will use multimeter to check it out

  10. #1650
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    33

    Default Re: Welcome to GIGABYTE Technical Support!

    Hi I'm currently using Gigabyte g1 sniper m3 mATX motherboard. my question is whenever i connect a device to a usb 3.0 hub there is always saying unknown device, or incompatible please use USB2.0, i update my bios to f9 and also re-install the driver for usb in USB3. do you think the mother board has a problem with USB ports?
    Intel Core i5 2500k
    GIGABYTE G1 Sniper M3
    G.SKILL Ares 4x2gb 1600mhz
    WD Black 2TB
    Seasonic G550w
    Coolermaster N200 Clear Side Window.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 36 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 36 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •