Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 56 of 185 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to GIGABYTE Technical Support!

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: Welcome to GIGABYTE Technical Support!

Thanks, well when you do get time feel free to make a new thread so I wont get lost as to where your info is at.

Please add your issues, specs, ect when you make the new thread and I will be happy to help

Quote Originally Posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    Thanks, well when you do get time feel free to make a new thread so I wont get lost as to where your info is at.

Please add your issues, specs, ect when you make the new thread and I will be happy to help
    Started a new thread here.
    Motherboard - GIGABYTE GA-P55-UD3R
    Processor - Intel Core i5-750 Lynnfield 2.66GHz
    Video Card - Gigabyte GV-R485MC-1GI Radeon HD 4850 1GB 256-bit GDDR3
    RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 1600
    Hard Drive - Western Digital Caviar Black WD6401AALS 640GB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5
    CPU Cooler - Zalman CNSP10X Quiet
    PSU - Corsair CMPSU-520HX
    Case - Coolermaster Storm Scout

K, I will check it out for you shortly!

Hopefully we can get things squared away for ya

We have a GA-EX58-UD5 motherboard with a i7920 processor. When booting it turns on for about 2-3 seconds and then restarts. Power supply tests fine. Tried removing all components except processor. Reseated processor several times. Added essential components but problem still persists. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by p93ak View Post
    We have a GA-EX58-UD5 motherboard with a i7920 processor. When booting it turns on for about 2-3 seconds and then restarts. Power supply tests fine. Tried removing all components except processor. Reseated processor several times. Added essential components but problem still persists. Any suggestions?

Did you get this going? If not, please tell us your full specs, including your PSU and a link to your memory.

First thing to try it clearing the CMOS, using either the button on the board and if that does not work try this method I ouline in post #2 here >>
    http://forums.tweaktown.com/f69/bios...h-guide-27576/

Then if you have no luck, make sure you have the memory in the correct slots, the white slots 1, 3, 5. If you do have them in the correct slots, try with only one or two sticks of memory. Test the memory in another board if you can, or try your board with another single stick of 1.5V rated el cheapo memory if you can, as it could just be your BIOS needs updated for the memory you have

Did you look for bent pins inside the CPU Socket? If not, and the above does not help or you can test your memory or board with other memory then you may want to remove your CPU and check this just to be sure.

Have you had the board out of the case, and OFF the tray, and tried with the minimal hardware such as your CPU/Heatsink fan, GFX Card, and one stick of ram ONLY? If not you may need to try that.

What Heatsink are you using, does it have a back plate? Have you tried the Intel one? I ask because I know a few types have been known to cause shorts, the HSF itself or the backplate.

For help further than that you will need to give us your full specs so we can see if maybe you are using something known to be incompatible, such as a PSU, memory, ect.

I had a question about water cooling systems from gigabyte, i wanted to know if the liquid inside the system, should it be moving along the pipes flowing or does the liquid look like its not moving? Also with regards to the gigabyte gtx 295..what is a good idle temp for it? mine at idle is ranges from 55-60...is that ok?

Well it should be moving of course, but you may not be able to tell that it is. Can you feel your pump running?

I am not sure about your GFX Card temps, but those look ok to me

Yes i can hear the pump, also the indicator is spinning which probably means it is working fine, just wanted to know for sure.

Hi I have a gigabyte UD5 with 12 gb Muskin 1333 but only 8 gb and I detected in windows 7 I designed 12 GB 8 used as I fix the vercion of the bios is 9e

I purchased a gigabyte ex38ds4 in march of last year, Ive already Rmaed this motherboard 2 times and now its not running any memory at 1066 and has random blue screens. Jason at gigabyte rma says he has to have this motherboard back to test it and he doesnt even have a replacement for it. Im going to have to shut my business down for a 3rd time over this motherboard. Im thinking just trash it and buy asus from now on.

specs
    tried all combinations of these products with fresh install of vista 64 and xp 32.
    NOTE: on fresh install of windows it usually wont blue screen until the 2nd day If I run memory @ 800, if I run memory @ 1066 it blue screens 3-4 times a day and reboots.

Q6600 @ 2.4
    Q9650 @ 3.0
    Corsiar dominator 1066 5-5-5-15 /4-4-4-12 @ 800 tried 2.0v-2.1v-2.2v
    Geil estoria 1066 5-5-5-15 /4-4-4-12 @ 800 tried all voltages these will go up to 2.5
    Patriot Viper 1066 5-5-5-15 2.1v
    antec tqp 850 w/power supply
    Hiper 880 w/power supply
    Ati 4870 video
    ati 2900xt (2 of these)
    Hitachi 500 gb sata ( I have 4 of these I tried in raid and seperate)
    WD raptor 36 gb
    seagate 7200.11 250 gb
    Tried all 3 of these hard drives in seperate install of windows.
    Artic cooler 7 pro cooler
    Stock intel cooler

Im at my wits end with this motherboard and dont know what else to do.
    Any help appreciated

Thread Information