Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 71 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to GIGABYTE Technical Support!

Default Re: Welcome to GIGABYTE Technical Support!

Not correct at all.
    Last edited by Capt Proton; 03-29-2010 at 10:48 AM.
    i7 3770K, 47X100= 4.7GHz at 1.33V, ASROCK Z77 Extreme4, 2 X 4GB Patriot Viper Black Maba DDR3 1600, GTX 590, 2 X Corsair Force 3 120GB SSDs in RAID 0, Barracuda SATA 7200.10 500GB, Barracuda SATA 7200.11 1000GB Back Ups, OCZ ZX 1250W, Z-5500s, LG Blu Ray Player/DVD Burner, Koolance CTR-CD12 Fan/Pump Controller, Windows 7 X64 Professional, HAF X. Vision Quest 24" WS LCD, Optoma H66 Projector
    Cooling: Thermochill PA120.2 GT AP15 in push, DDC 3.25/XSPC Res top, Apogee Xt Extreme, XSPC Razor, Coolgate CG-240 Swiftech Helix in push/pull, MCP35X.

There's a new beta bios for GA-MA790X-DS4 :

F10A Beta bios:

2010/01/14

1. Beta BIOS
    2. Update RAID\AHCI ROM
    I disassembled the bios file and it seems that it has updated raid rom from 3.0.1540.22 to 3.2.1540.6.

Hope to have better performance with my SSD's when F10 Final is released.

Still there is no option to increase CPU-NB VID, but i hope someone out there in Gbyte will hear my prayers...
    Last edited by felix_w; 01-20-2010 at 03:22 AM.

friends, ı get problem

AHCI Drive Init...
    ID Device Attached
    0000 WDC WD3200AAKS

Press CtrL+A to enter Hyper Drive Utility

what is this!
    Computer doesn't start..
    I bought a new computer and I setup all drivers. Finally, sound driver. Computer asked "do you want to restart computer" I said yes. But now Computer become a fail to start. What I must?

Default Re: GA-MA790FXT-UD5P. New box unstable.

Quote Originally Posted by eb4ctw View Post
    Following AMD support instructions, i've plugged the processor in other MB and is still freezing... it seems to be a faulty proccessor.
    HELP PLEASE...

Proccesor replaced with new one (Phenom II X4 965 BE C2), and problem not solved... i focus on memos... they're not listed in Gigabyte "Qualified Vendors List" for my GA-MA790FXT-UD5P...
    Could it be a compatibility problem?
    What MEMOS will work from Kingston, or G-Skill in 2x2GB format??

Chike is offline Senior Member

HELP PLEASE...

Proccesor replaced with new one (Phenom II X4 965 BE C2), and problem not solved... i focus on memos... they're not listed in Gigabyte "Qualified Vendors List" for my GA-MA790FXT-UD5P...
    Could it be a compatibility problem?
    What MEMOS will work from Kingston, or G-Skill in 2x2GB format??
    All the tests you ran do not suggest it's a memory issue, though I'd run Prime95 longer, 8+ hours blend, and couple of hours large FFT.
    Did you use the same memory on the other MB?

Quote Originally Posted by Chike View Post
    All the tests you ran do not suggest it's a memory issue, though I'd run Prime95 longer, 8+ hours blend, and couple of hours large FFT.
    Did you use the same memory on the other MB?
    Yes, you`re rigth... it's not a memory issue... 3 hours ago i've installed new other brand memory (listed as compatible at qualified vendor list), and it still hangs...
    On the other mb i've tested with the same original memos (Corsair).

I've tested til now, 2 mb (asus and gigabyte), 2 proccesors (the same model), 2 brands of memos, 3 graphic cards, 2 psu, 5 hd, and... i can't find the problem... maybe some FX790 chipset bug???... If was... everybody must have the same problem...

Thank your for your help.

Now, i'm working fine with this system, but, maybe, in a few moments... it will hang again... i can play games, run prime95, browsing, editing... the most of times it hangs when i start Everest, cpu-z, cpu-tweaker, or similar software... it seems that mb don't like software looking at temps, voltages, etc...

Apart from OS, what drivers (and their versions) and other SW are you installing in each of your trials ?

Also, your HDD configuration would be helpful.

Yes, you`re rigth... it's not a memory issue... 3 hours ago i've installed new other brand memory (listed as compatible at qualified vendor list), and it still hangs...
    On the other mb i've tested with the same original memos (Corsair).

I've tested til now, 2 mb (asus and gigabyte), 2 proccesors (the same model), 2 brands of memos, 3 graphic cards, 2 psu, 5 hd, and... i can't find the problem... maybe some FX790 chipset bug???... If was... everybody must have the same problem...

Thank your for your help.

Now, i'm working fine with this system, but, maybe, in a few moments... it will hang again... i can play games, run prime95, browsing, editing... the most of times it hangs when i start Everest, cpu-z, cpu-tweaker, or similar software... it seems that mb don't like software looking at temps, voltages, etc...
    Last edited by felix_w; 01-22-2010 at 03:45 PM.

just got this GA EP45 UD3L board last week is it common for the boards last PCI slot not to work? It has 2 reg PCI slots on the bottom of the board i have a wireless card in one and was trying to put a sound card in the other but it seems to be getting no power because i tried the wireless card in the last slot and the lite did not even turn on and windows 7 didnt find it is my motherboard defective or am i missing something? The first PCI slot works no problem.
    Last edited by saaiello; 01-23-2010 at 10:34 AM.

I would like to buy a GA-P55A-UD3R, but I cannot find it for sale in the US or Canada.

I do not want to buy the GA-P55A-UD3P because it has the TPM chip, which I wish to avoid.

Will the GA-P55A-UD3R be offered for sale in the US soon? Or must I buy one in the UK?

Thank you.

hello all

I have a GAX58-UD4P fitted with the TMP module and I would like to know if there is a TPM software that run under Seven ?

the Gigabyte website does not show any soft compatible with seven

Thanks

Thread Information