Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 73 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to GIGABYTE Technical Support!

Default Re: Welcome to GIGABYTE Technical Support!

Quote Originally Posted by neneche View Post
    hello all

I have a GAX58-UD4P fitted with the TMP module and I would like to know if there is a TPM software that run under Seven ?

the Gigabyte website does not show any soft compatible with seven

Thanks
    nobody has a solution ?

stasio is offline GIGABYTE Elite

nobody has a solution ?
    O.S. : Windows 2000,Windows<sup>®</sup> XP,Windows<sup>®</sup> XP 64bit,Windows Vista x86 (32-bit)
    If run under Vista,will run also under Windows 7.
    GA-Z170X-SOC Force , Kaby Lake...
    GA-Z97X
    -SOC Force ,
    Core i7-4790K @ 4.9 GHz
    GA-Z87X-UD3H ,Core i7-4770K @ 4.7 GHz
    G.Skill F3-2933C12D-8GTXDG
    @ 3100 (12-15-14-35-CR1) @1.66V
    2xSSD Corsair Force GS 128 (RAID 0), WD Caviar Black SATA3 1TB HDD,
    Evga GTS 450 SC, Gigabyte Superb 720W
    XSPC RayStorm D5 EX240 (Liquid Ultra)
    NZXT Phantom 630 Ultra Tower
    Win 7 SP1 x64;Win 8.1 x64;
    Win 10 x64

Quote Originally Posted by stasio View Post
    O.S. : Windows 2000,Windows<SUP>®</SUP> XP,Windows<SUP>®</SUP> XP 64bit,Windows Vista x86 (32-bit)
    If run under Vista,will run also under Windows 7.
    nope I tried to install it but it doesn't start
    I tried to start it with different compatibility mode but all the same the soft appears, and shut down after 2s

stasio is offline GIGABYTE Elite

nope I tried to install it but it doesn't start
    I tried to start it with different compatibility mode but all the same the soft appears, and shut down after 2s
    Did you try Smart TPM (B9.1012.1)?
    Link
    (O.S. : Windows<sup>®</sup> XP ,Windows<sup>®</sup> XP 64bit ,Windows Vista x86 (32-bit) ,Windows Vista x64 (64-bit) ,Windows 7 32bit ,Windows 7 64bit)
    GA-Z170X-SOC Force , Kaby Lake...
    GA-Z97X
    -SOC Force ,
    Core i7-4790K @ 4.9 GHz
    GA-Z87X-UD3H ,Core i7-4770K @ 4.7 GHz
    G.Skill F3-2933C12D-8GTXDG
    @ 3100 (12-15-14-35-CR1) @1.66V
    2xSSD Corsair Force GS 128 (RAID 0), WD Caviar Black SATA3 1TB HDD,
    Evga GTS 450 SC, Gigabyte Superb 720W
    XSPC RayStorm D5 EX240 (Liquid Ultra)
    NZXT Phantom 630 Ultra Tower
    Win 7 SP1 x64;Win 8.1 x64;
    Win 10 x64

Default Ga-h55m-ud2h: S3 resume and XMP profile 1

GA-H55M-UD2H rev 1.0 motherboard
    Bios version F4
    Core i7 860 processor
    8Gb (4x2) G Skill DDR3 1600Mhz PC12800 CL8(CL8D-4GBRM)
    Gigabyte GTX 260 video card
    Windows 7 x64
    Antec Neopower 500 power supply

Four issues I would like help with (system otherwise runs and boots without problem)

1) System goes to S3 standby OK but when it tries to resume, power comes on for a moment then goes of and this repeats till I pull the plug

2) If I change just the BIOS memory setting to XMP profile 1 (1600 MHz for G-skill, the system won't boot. Is there more to change?. The system runs fine at 1333MHz.

3) If I try to install OS with BIOS set to AHCI the BIOS post hangs at Serial ATA version iSRc 1.20E forever. I have to clear CMOS even to get back to BIOS settings page.

4) I see an F5 BIOS for this board on this forum. Is this an official Gigabyte BIOS (it does not appear on Gigabyte web sites)
    Last edited by Jeltz; 02-05-2010 at 08:55 AM. Reason: more info in title

OMFG, Further to this problem,
    I solved the S3 resume and XMP profile 1 problems by tracking it down to 1 faulty RAM module. Interestingly this module passed all the BIOS tests AND all the windows memory diagnostic tool tests. The only observable symptoms seem to be a slightly longer POST time and the S3 resume problem, otherwise it runs just fine thank you very much LOL

I would still like to know about the AHCI problem and if it is worth loading the F5 BIOS for this board posted on this forum.

Jeltz

Default RAID 0 configuration on GA-X48-DS4 (driver issue)

Hi guys,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    I Have a doubt about the RAID 0 configuration on GA-X48-DS4.<o:p></o:p>
    I followed the mobo manual to create the volume with 2 HDD and also did de ICH0R part pressing [ctrl + I]. I believe it work just fine but when I was installing win 7 64 bits I couldn’t load the driver (it says the driver is not signed or something) but the installation was done successfully any way. I did use the latest driver from Gigabyte site but I installed it only after windows was fully installed.<o:p></o:p>
    What I need to know is if there is any chance of my RAID 0 don’t work properly due to lack of the driver during the installation. The reason why I suspect that something is not ok is because the windows experience index didn’t change as expected ( for disc data transfer rate).<o:p></o:p>
    Thanks for your time and Sorry about the bad English…<o:p></o:p>
    My system:<o:p></o:p>
    Q6600 @3,0 Ghz (1.3v); GA-X48-DS4; ATI HD3850; 4x1Gb OCZ 1000Mhz (@ 1066); 2x500GB WD RAID-0; Huntkey greenstar 550W; Window 7 Ultimate 64 bits<o:p></o:p>

Default Re: RAID 0 configuration on GA-X48-DS4 (driver issue)

Quote Originally Posted by DrPhill View Post
    Hi guys,<o:p></o:p>
    I Have a doubt about the RAID 0 configuration on GA-X48-DS4.<o:p></o:p>
    I followed the mobo manual to create the volume with 2 HDD and also did de ICH0R part pressing [ctrl + I]. I believe it work just fine but when I was installing win 7 64 bits I couldn’t load the driver (it says the driver is not signed or something) but the installation was done successfully any way. I did use the latest driver from Gigabyte site but I installed it only after windows was fully installed.<o:p></o:p>
    What I need to know is if there is any chance of my RAID 0 don’t work properly due to lack of the driver during the installation. The reason why I suspect that something is not ok is because the windows experience index didn’t change as expected ( for disc data transfer rate).<o:p></o:p>
    Thanks for your time and Sorry about the bad English…<o:p></o:p>
    My system:<o:p></o:p>
    Q6600 @3,0 Ghz (1.3v); GA-X48-DS4; ATI HD3850; 4x1Gb OCZ 1000Mhz (@ 1066); 2x500GB WD RAID-0; Huntkey greenstar 550W; Window 7 Ultimate 64 bits<o:p></o:p>

You can use one of the Benchmarking Apps available, like HDTUNE, HDTach ATTO or Crystaldiskmark (google them), run a bench and then come back with the results to see what's going on. For HDTach run Lond bench & Crystaldiskmark run 100MB benchmark.

Quote Originally Posted by felix_w View Post
    You can use one of the Benchmarking Apps available, like HDTUNE, HDTach ATTO or Crystaldiskmark (google them), run a bench and then come back with the results to see what's going on. For HDTach run Lond bench & Crystaldiskmark run 100MB benchmark.
    Tanks a lot for your answer Felix W I have some pictures of HD Tune Pro, and as soon as possible I Will post the result of the others benchmarks that you suggested. My HD are both WD Caviar Green 500GB.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Quote Originally Posted by felix_w View Post
    HDTach didn’t work for me but the results of Crystaldiskmark and ATTO are attached below.
    Last edited by DrPhill; 02-09-2010 at 11:02 PM.

Thread Information