Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: GA-P35C-DS3R problems

stasio is online now GIGABYTE Elite

Default Re: GA-P35C-DS3R problems

27.12.2007-New Bios
    P35-DS3-F11
    P35-DS3R-F10
    P35C-DS3R-F9
    http://www.jzelectronic.de/jz2/index.php
    About -"LOADLINE CALIBRATION(enable/disable):
    The Loadline Calibration helps users enjoy the motherboard's ultimate OC capabilities while ensuring stable and opimal CPU voltage during heavy or low loadings.
    Btw,CPU-Z, version 1.42.3:
    http://bakkap.free.fr/Softs/cpu-z-142-3.zip
    Last edited by stasio; 12-28-2007 at 08:21 PM.

just updated to f9 and there isnt any loadline calibration option that I can find, even with advanced options shown. also didnt solve my 4x1gb 1066 ram problem, still unstable as hell running stock. but was able to overclock a bit more with stability and tight timings,, maybe this option is enabled and not shown? current specs at..
    Core2Duo e6400 (2.1ghz) running at 2.9ghz 363x8
    Corsair dominator 4x1gb 1066 8500c5 ram, @ 906mhz 4-4-4-12 timings
    FSB @ 1451mhz
    FSB +.1 voltage
    Northbridge @ +.3 (max)
    DDR voltage +.3 (2.24v)
    CPU vcore @ stock

They sent me F9 about a month ago.... glad I got rid of this board....

iX38 board on it's way :-p

I hear ya. luckily Compusa went out of buisness (as far as thier stores go) as of today. so my rediculous impulse purchases will go out the window. I never had problems using all my equipment on the ASUS board before this, and I think thats gonna be my hint.. since I got a friend who just got this board, and none of his usb works, on top of countless other people across the web with issues after issues, looks like this board may have problems beyond bios repair. Every board manufacturer has one dud in thier line, and I shoulda known my day would come eventually.

I'll give you all one guess to my situation..

I had problems with using all my 4GB of OCZ RAM on this mobo, at first just using 1 stick, as it wouldnt boot up with any more than that. I used it like that for a few days, and all seemed fine. Yesterday, I tried putting some more RAM in, but still 2GB of it wouldn't work, so I decided that that RAM was faulty. I ran it like that for one evening, with 2 x 1GB in and working. Today, it won't boot up. No matter what arrangement ofRAM I use, nothing can get my PC to boot up. The fan's whir into life, except for the CPU fan, which usually starts when it POSTs. This is also the same point when the graphics card fan turns down from full speed to it's normal.

I really need this PC to work, so any help would be gratefully accepted. Thanks.

maybe a bad board. have you tried the normal cmos clear buisness?

UPDATE:
    1) RMA the board last month and it took a month to get it back

2) Plug everything in and it still boots into a loop...

3) PLEASE ADVICE EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS BOARD!

Thats too bad, a friend of mine just got two of these boards to build for people., and one of em, had the dredded reboot cycle, the other has usb problems (doesnt work at all). waiting to see how his rma goes. and definitly going with something else soon myself.

Likely my last post regarding this board... I noticed another odd thing... CPU/heatsink fan will have an initial spin for 5 sec and then it dies... this repeats with each reboot, while the system/case fan has no problem drawing power and runs.

In any case, on my 3rd motherboard in 2 months... Gigabyte (this piece of ****) > ABIT IP35 Pro 775 (DOA) > ASUS P5K-E P35 775... finally ASUS comes through!

I had a p5b deluxe wifi, but sold it unfortunatly, that board never gave me grief no matter what I threw at it. I thought you buy the better brands to avoid this kinda stuff, the foxconn I had was a POS, and couldent overclock at all, the abit was dead in a week, and the asus was awesome, figured gigabyte would be the same, as it seems to get good reviews, but guess not.. going elsewhere after this.

Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread Information