Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: GA-P35C-DS3R problems

Default Re: GA-P35C-DS3R problems

Hi All,
    I'm wished I had found this thread 4 months earlier and I could have avoid purchasing this mobo.

I just started having the same problem yesterday. Had I known updating this board's bios would be such a risk, I wouldn't have bother updated mine with @Bios utility. Like everyone here, I updated to latest Bios (F8 by now), next thing I know, it reboots in a loop. I have yet to OC this board and from the looks of it, I never will either. What's odd is I was able to update it once before right after I installed my system.

I'm waiting for Gigabyte's reply, I only had this thing for 4 months. If their support stinks, I'll simply purchase another brand and pass the word on to others. My previous mobo was a MSI. It doesn't have the OC abilities as this thing but at least it's reliable.

BTW, my board is v1.x. I tried switching RAM positions. It doesn't do a thing. :(
    Last edited by techman; 11-26-2007 at 06:10 PM.

I'm having issues with this board and I've tried and tested every bit of hardware and it must be the motherboard...

What is the latest on this? What BIOS should I install or should I think about returning the board?

Thanks

Still no reply from Gigabyte's support... I guess they really don't care about customer satisfaction. It's ok Gigabyte, just remember bad word-of-mouth on your product will certainly bite you later.

Have fun making and continue to sell a product that has a know Bios issue but all you people do is keep releasing new Bios that can potentially break things.

Warning:
    Because BIOS flashing is potentially risky, if you do not encounter problems using the current version of BIOS, it is recommended that you not flash the BIOS. To flash the BIOS, do it with caution. Inadequate BIOS flashing may result in system malfunction.
    Unless I'm mistaken, I can't be more careful than using your @Bios utility and reboot!!!

mine is working fine there must be a bad batch going about ..
    Last edited by viper_880; 11-28-2007 at 05:05 PM.

Dear all
    about the overvoltage issue.
    our rd told me if we use software to check voltage, there may have some different with correct voltage.We can control the MB as stable as we can.BTW, If you use Power Analyzer to test it, that will more correct.

Your R&D is not telling you the truth.

I can now not get to the Gigabyte screen after turning the machine on so have absolutely no way of upgrading my BIOS to any version. I've had this board 2 months and had nothing but trouble with it...

I shall be contacting both Gigabyte UK and www.scan.co.uk who I purchased the card through; how can you continue to allow a board like this to cause so many problems to so many people. I'm technical but not in the aspect of building a PC and it's taking my a month to figure out what actually the fault was; numerous OS rebuilds, replacement of hardware....

This forum alone can't be good rep for a company like Gigabyte...

Sorry, that is all i can do, maybe they don't think it should be an issue.

What is the official route I should follow to get a full refund on my board please. People have experienced so many issues with this board that I've lost all confidence in it; if I return to the purchaser they are more than likely only going to replace the board. Here in the UK we have the Sales of Good Act where if you know how it works you can put pressure on a seller to refund you the goods; however I don't feel it's fair to put the pressure on www.scan.co.uk as they only sell the board; not manufacture it...

I'm sure you can understand my concerns and appreciate why I want a full refund....

sorry double post again
    Last edited by viper_880; 11-28-2007 at 05:06 PM.

Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread Information