Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: P35C-DS3R Memory Voltages?

Default Re: P35C-DS3R Memory Voltages?

Don't use Easytune! It's Junk! I don't believe it is actually measuring voltages. It's just adding your bios setting (+0v, +.1v, +.2v, etc) to 1.8V and displaying that number. What a joke!
    E6750 @ 3.6 1.45v (L722A495), (G)MCH +.1v | Gigabyte P35C DS3R -F4g Bios
    2 X 1gig Crucial Ballistixs DDR2 800(1:1) 4-4-4-12 @ 2.2v
    EVGA 8800 GTS 640 (690/1090) | Corsair HX 520 | Tuniq Tower 120
    WD Caviar 320 | WD 120 | Sony Optiarc DVD | Antec 900 | XP Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mrfatboy View Post
    Don't use Easytune! It's Junk! I don't believe it is actually measuring voltages. It's just adding your bios setting (+0v, +.1v, +.2v, etc) to 1.8V and displaying that number. What a joke!
    yes totally useless for voltage readings
    i've measure with multimeter and everest readings are 100% correct
    gigabyte has to give use +0.5 vdim in bois goin +1 is total bs +4 in bois is 2.38
    even worse if i set on optomised default i get 2.38v for vdim it goes +4 is gigabyte gonna pay for memory if people dont chek actual volts?

cpu volts after 1.6 is1.8 2.0 wotch is ridiculous also
    1.6=1.55v
    1.59=1.55v
    what is is so hard mr.gigabyte to write xtra code for the p35c
    most of the other p35 board have better volt options
    are we so stupid to pay more for a board with less options??
    and support is totally bs you people should have qualified people answering emails the person who answered my 4 questions didnt know squat about what he was talking about
    give us descent volt options or just tell us you wont do it
    getting the runaround is total bs

Quote Originally Posted by GIGABYTE - Janus Yeh View Post
    Dear Mrfatboy

PC health might be my mistakes; I thought your speed fan is mean PC health.

So I told our RD its show 2.24v in PC health.

BTW, can you help me something?

uninstall Everest, and try if other software still show incorrect ?
    Just so you don't miss it...see below...
    Mr Janus, you are here to provide tech support correct? and you have some deep knowledge of the gigabyte product line correct? and you've also used and tested the products? tried overclocking, went into the bios and grabbed a multimeter right to verify volts? so you know there is a lot of people out there who buy a board that shows voltage increments that it comes nowhere near achieving, correct?
    i experience the exact same problem Laaw experiences and so do many others. now don't dodge the question, is Gigabyte going to fix these voltage issues or not? whether or not i buy gigabyte again for my next build will depend on how that question is answered. i was planning on buying ddr2-1066 which the board says it supports and the sticks i was looking are rated at 2.2 volts, so if i set my bios to +.4 it shows 2.38 as the voltages(i discovered this last night). i am using the f7 bios on a p35c rev 1.1 board.

the cpu is also undervolting but at least that one i can deal with, but i read all these post of people who's ram died or the board went dead on them and i wonder is the crazy vdimm has anything to do with it.
    at any case all voltage options in the bios need to perform as intended and i'm sad to say that 1.35 is actually 1.30 in my bios system health section and 1.30625 is 1.28 for vcore. and that 2.1 is 2.13 and 2.0 is 2.1 which is crazy.

i haven't seen you answer in any posts the complaints of inacurate temperatures. whatever the answer is just give it to us. if it's that the hardware it's flawed or that you don't know or gigabyte will not let you answer...tell us something. all i know is if this doesn't get fixed my next board will not be gigabyte. plain and simple.

ps. this thread is also waiting for an answer like i am.

i am still talk with our rd

thank you.

i hope we can see something good this year

Quote Originally Posted by GIGABYTE - Janus Yeh View Post
    i am still talk with our rd

thank you.
    how long does it take to get an answer?
    walk across the room and tell them to hurry up and give you an answer so you can give us an answer. i can see a couple of day, or a week...but his is getting riduculous

Thank God I didn't get a P35C.
    E6750 @ 3.72GHz - 1.5v in BIOS (1.456v Actual/1.440v Load) | Gigabyte P35-DS3R Revision 1.0, F9 BIOS | 2x1GB Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR2-800 @ 1165MHz 5-5-4-10 (4:5, +0.3v = 2.11v) | XFX 7950GT (700MHz Core/805 MHz Memory) | Mushkin 550W RailFusion PS | Zalman CNPS9700 | 2x74GB Raptors Striped | Antec SX1040BII Black Performance Series II SOHO | 19" Samsung SyncMaster 931B + 19" Sony SDM-S94 | Vista Ultimate 32

Quote Originally Posted by bugoff View Post
    Thank God I didn't get a P35C.
    well you kinda lucky i can do 575fsb with mine but after losing 6 gigs of memory its too much bs for me
    all i can say is gigabyte bios coders suk
    i'm going dfi next week byebye gigacrap

i emailed janus a bunch of pictures showing my voltages. let's see what comes of this. attched is one example on +0.3 setting vdimm
    Attached Images Attached Images P35C-DS3R Memory Voltages?-img_0629_1-jpg 

this is a shot of bios showing voltage at +0.4. let's see what they say now.
    Attached Images Attached Images P35C-DS3R Memory Voltages?-img_0661_1-jpg 

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information