Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 67

Thread: P35C-DS3R Memory Voltages?




  1. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    44

    Default Re: P35C-DS3R Memory Voltages?

    That's funny! :) I'm glad somebody is still trying to get an answer from them. I gave up months ago. Taking the pictures of their own bios settings was a great idea. I asked the same memory question 10 different ways and they still BS'd or ignored me?

    They can't get out of this one :)

    Oh wait! "Maybe you have incorrect bios flash, try lastest bios"
    E6750 @ 3.6 1.45v (L722A495), (G)MCH +.1v | Gigabyte P35C DS3R -F4g Bios
    2 X 1gig Crucial Ballistixs DDR2 800(1:1) 4-4-4-12 @ 2.2v
    EVGA 8800 GTS 640 (690/1090) | Corsair HX 520 | Tuniq Tower 120
    WD Caviar 320 | WD 120 | Sony Optiarc DVD | Antec 900 | XP Pro

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    57

    Default Re: P35C-DS3R Memory Voltages?

    Quote Originally Posted by mrfatboy View Post
    That's funny! :) I'm glad somebody is still trying to get an answer from them. I gave up months ago. Taking the pictures of their own bios settings was a great idea. I asked the same memory question 10 different ways and they still BS'd or ignored me?

    They can't get out of this one :)

    Oh wait! "Maybe you have incorrect bios flash, try lastest bios"

    they better take this seriously...it doesn't have to be perfect, just closer to reality. give us more voltage adjustments...smaller increases so i can get it to do the voltage i want to by playing around with the setting.

    i even offerent a video but janus said picture was enough.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15

    Default Re: P35C-DS3R Memory Voltages?

    i'm done with gigabyte i will never buy another garbage gigabyte product

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15

    Default Re: P35C-DS3R Memory Voltages?

    until the goofs @ gigabyte dont give .05 option nothing will be fixed
    3 more days n no more gigabyte in my pc

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    17

    Lightbulb Re: P35C-DS3R Memory Voltages?

    Quote Originally Posted by zsamz_ View Post
    until the goofs @ gigabyte dont give .05 option nothing will be fixed
    3 more days n no more gigabyte in my pc
    so what is your 'new' choice ?

    txs
    EB

    PS: btw Janus seems to be offline ...

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    398

    Default Re: P35C-DS3R Memory Voltages?

    Not offline

    I am still trying...

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    17

    Cool Re: P35C-DS3R Memory Voltages?

    Quote Originally Posted by GIGABYTE - Janus Yeh View Post
    Not offline

    I am still trying...
    Well Janus good luck and tell your colleagues that YOUR customers are waiting for a SOLUTION they DESERVE.

    You should have them also directly addressing our issues, it would help them to understand that the world is not as pink as they think.

    Cheers
    EB

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3

    Default Re: P35C-DS3R Memory Voltages?

    you guys are lucky, to have high vdimm on p35c.
    at +0.7 i get only 2.2V instead 2.5V. i have F8 bios.


    edit: i somehow managed to get 2.35V at +0.7, but its still 0.2V short...
    Last edited by Jure_5; 12-16-2007 at 08:34 PM.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    17

    Question Re: P35C-DS3R Memory Voltages?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jure_5 View Post
    you guys are lucky, to have high vdimm on p35c.
    at +0.7 i get only 2.2V instead 2.5V. i have F8 bios.


    edit: i somehow managed to get 2.35V at +0.7, but its still 0.2V short...
    is this out of the BIOS or Everest ?

    What DDR RAM are you using 2 or 3 which type ?

    txs
    EB

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3

    Default Re: P35C-DS3R Memory Voltages?

    I use DDR2, supertalent 800MHz C4.
    The voltage is out of bios. I also measured it with voltmeter..

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •