Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Problem With HDMI And Monitor Display

Angry Problem With HDMI And Monitor Display

I have installed a GIGABYTE GA-MA69GM-S2H Motherboard which has an integrated audio video component. The video component has an HDMI Port
    and is an X1200 ATI Radeon. My problem is when I connect the HDMI Cable to my Monitor HDMI Port I don't get any images, the only thing that appears on the display is "No Cable is connected". Do anyone else have this same problem or can help me to solve this problem? The problem exist with the integrated HDMI ATI
    X1200 VIDEO COMPONENT AND THE MONITOR.
    Last edited by newbag7212; 11-20-2007 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Changed some wordings

Default Re: Problem With HDMI And Monitor Display

Dear newbag7212

What is your bios setup in "Init Display First"?
    and did you have another vga card on your mb at the same time?
    or did you use KVM?

The setup in the Bios was set to "PCI Slot" and since you brought my attention to Bios item I have changed it to "Onchip VGA" eventhough after changing to "Onchip VGA I
    still get display message "No cable is connected" when connecting the HDMI Cable to my monitor HDMI Port. When I connect it with a DVI Cable the integrated Video and the monitor function normal. I am discounting it be a problem with the integrated Video component. Any help will be appreciated in advance.

try another hdmi CABLE?

Thread Information