Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3 boot problems!

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3 boot problems!

Yeah, I am fine I was just waiting for you to answer me about the things I asked, which MATTER to your problem

I need your BIOS overclock settings from above if you have changed them any, I also need all your bios settings on the page dealing with hard drives and what type of Hard drives you have, where they are plugged into and how you wanted to run them. If you want and can take a picture of your bios pages and post them here.

If not let me know and I will copy you another set of settings like above(Which I want you to fill in and post back) about hard drives and you can post your settings for that page to me as well

man i try what you say. enter to bios hit ctrl+f1 and nathing happens. scrin just refresh and nathing .. i take pictures of my bios setup with me phone and i upload it so you can see it. so here you go ..

http://www.uploading.com/files/P3C0P..._bios.rar.html
    and megaupload link
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I820I7W6

in mintime i get one more problem, when i start computer nathing on scrin , i hear fun .. LED diod from HD shine all time but nathing on scrin.. i try to restart ... cant restart it , try to turn off, cant .. NATHING WORKS , os i turn off cable from power and put it back again start computer and all go fine ..
    and post this mesage :)

i have WD 250aaks 16 mb baffer .. connected with sata connectors to mb
    i have 2 x 1 gb kingston memory on 800 mhz CL5 in same color slots ..

so any help will help me !! big thx man for trying to help

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

When you hit control F1 more options are shown to you in the M.I.T. section, and other areas. Please copy the section from MIT I posted on page one, and fill in your settings AFTER you hit control F1. Yes the screen refreshes and then more options are shown in certain sections.

You are not trying to setup raid right? One hard drive only?

Ok I seen images, first Turn OFF turbo in MIT section. Disable Legacy USB storage detect In Intergrated Peripherals. And disable Sata Port 0-1 Native mode (Leave on for now if you are using the orange Ports for your hard drive)

Then in Advanced BIOS Features Hard disk Boot priority go in the and make sure WD disk is at the TOP, then same section change First boot device to floppy or USB, second boot device to hard drive, third to CD rom. Init First display set to PEG if you have PCI-e Graphics card.

If this doesnt help you, plug your Hard drive into the Purple ports. and do a windows repair and when it starts loading windows do the F6 thing and load the gigabyte RAID/SATA driver instead of the intel one

I tell you to use the purple ports because it is maybe easier, but you may have to do that last and reinstall windows using the gigabyte SATA driver. Change all the settings above and leave your hard drive on the orange ports for now if it is there and see if the settings changes help. If not set everything like I said and then boot from windows cd and reinstall or repair windows (Which will leave everything you have except windows updates) you will need to read your manual on how to put the gigabyte SATA driver on USB or floppy. Same as you did with the Intel SATA driver.

here is what is difirent on mine

CPU clock ratio is _________10 x
    CPU host clock control is ________disabled
    PCI Expres frequency is ________( auto )
    system memory multiplier ________( auto )
    dram timing selectabe ___________ auto

Precharge delay (tRAS) 18 _____ (auto )
    ACT to ACT delay (tRRD) 4 _____ ( auto )
    Read to precharge delay 4 _____ ( auto )
    Static tRead Value 3 _______(auto )
    Static Tread Phase Adjust 0 _____ ( auto )

that is diversely then you post in first post
    i dont know who that can make problems that is bios defaults values.. i damn didnt manual set anything.... so what i need to corect and how to do that ?

to corect no "who " its "how "
    problems are on turning on computer ! cant be turned on or just black on monitor led diod allways shine cant be restarted or shuted down, just to unplug power cable . after restart like that all go fine. and in windows vista all works perfect! no shuting down or restarts when in windows

omg and i forgote to say this to

all
    System Voltage Control____ [Manual]
    DDR2 OverVoltage Control__ [normal]
    PCI-E OverVoltage Control_ [normal]
    FSB OverVoltage Control___ [normal]
    (G)MCH OverVoltage Control [normal]
    CPU Voltage Control_______ [normal

nathing is like yours

System Voltage Control____ [Manual]
    DDR2 OverVoltage Control__ [+0.300V]
    PCI-E OverVoltage Control_ [+0.1V]
    FSB OverVoltage Control___ [+0.1V]
    (G)MCH OverVoltage Control [+0.1V]
    CPU Voltage Control_______ [1.25]

mabey you need like that becouse you have better MB ? my pc its a loot more slower then yours :P

omg 4 post in chain . cant find edit :P

just to say about that puting gigabyte sata drivers ..

i install vista didnt put anything just insert cd restart and boot from cd install it with no problems after that i install in windows sata drivers ..

and damn cant remanber where i put sata in i think its in orange .. but cant that make so big problem ?

and
    DDR2 OverVoltage Control__ [+0.300V] if i try to set like this +0.300v option is red and its wink all time

why that and what that means at all ?

Did you try clearing cmos?
    Xeon W3520 / Gigabyte X58A-UD7 / Sapphire 5870 / 6Gb G.Skill Perfect Storm / WD 500Gb / Corsair 850HX

dont know how to do that and dont know what that means ? when i clean it what to do after that ? :P

Try shutting down the computer, and unplug it.
    Press power on buttun to drain any left over power.
    Remove the battery for a few minutes.

Then replace battery and boot into bios.
    then Load Optimized defaults.
    Xeon W3520 / Gigabyte X58A-UD7 / Sapphire 5870 / 6Gb G.Skill Perfect Storm / WD 500Gb / Corsair 850HX

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information