Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gigabyte leaves there best customers out in the cold!!!!

Default Re: Gigabyte leaves there best customers out in the cold!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GIGABYTE - Janus Yeh View Post
    well fsb 1333
    but sorry not include 45nm.
    That's it??? Thats all we get???? Gee thanks for that explanatory post Janus. This is typical of GB and shows everyone the level of customer service we have been receiving.

Quote Originally Posted by GIGABYTE - Janus Yeh View Post
    well fsb 1333
    but sorry not include 45nm.
    My friend says he will see your bosses in court and they can tell the judge 'well fsb 1333 but not include 45nm' after he has seen all the relevant advertising stating the opposite.

Never will I buy anything from a company that thinks a few customers just don't matter!! Neither will I buy anything from a company that considers 'well fsb 1333
    but sorry not include 45nm' to be a valid response to this thread.

Gigabyte must think people are morons.

Please keep in mind that Janus does a fantastic job with tech support and that is his role.

I have sent this forum thread to our marketing contacts at GIGABYTE who I assume will respond soon.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Cheers Mr.Tweak we eagerly await a response from them.

Angry Re: Gigabyte leaves there best customers out in the cold!!!!

I payed close to $500 Australian for this motherboard and like may may others have had nothing but headache's with it and Gigabyte.

And as I have found out,Gigabyte is very good at the taking your money and when you try to get any help/support from them they are very good at not providing any support at all! And all you have to do is look at the cryptic response to the overwhelming evidence in this very thread from Gigabyte to see that I'm right.

like Finguz said, Gigabyte must think that ( we ) there customers are morons. I mean what kind of reply is "well fsb 1333
    but sorry not include 45nm." anyway ? Now I'm sure Janus does a fantastic job but for many GA-N680SLI-DQ6 owners including myself this is starting to get beyond ridiculous.

@ Janus Yeh,

Please understand that we are tired, frustrated, and angry by the way Gigabyte as a company has treated us so far. As Jas6 very well put it this is starting to get beyond ridiculous.

None of us here has any personal issues with you or any other Gigabyte employee. Our issues are with Gigabyte as a company alone.

As Mr Tweak has pointed out you are doing a great job trying to help all people with their problems and this is one of the main reasons why many of us have joined the TweakTown forums.

Please do forward our righteous request for a refund or trade in/trade up program to the people in charge. Have in mind that none of us here asks for more than we have paid for. What we are asking for is precisely what we have paid for based on Gigabyte’s promises and none of us is willing to accept less than that.

@ Mr. Tweak.

Your intervention is greatly appreciated.
    ASUS P6TD Deluxe - i7-930 - CORSAIR CMD12GX3M6A1600C8 - ASUS U3S6 - SAMSUNG 830 256
    ENERMAX GALAXY DXX 1000W - 2 x Samsung F3 HD103SJ (Raid 0) - SAPPHIRE Vapor-X 5870
    LG DVD R/W GGW-H20L - LG BD R/W GH22LS30 - SAMSUNG 2493HM 24" - Win 7 Ultimate 64

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer7 View Post
    @ Janus Yeh,

Please understand that we are tired, frustrated, and angry by the way Gigabyte as a company has treated us so far. As Jas6 very well put it this is starting to get beyond ridiculous.

None of us here has any personal issues with you or any other Gigabyte employee. Our issues are with Gigabyte as a company alone.

As Mr Tweak has pointed out you are doing a great job trying to help all people with their problems and this is one of the main reasons why many of us have joined the TweakTown forums.

Please do forward our righteous request for a refund or trade in/trade up program to the people in charge. Have in mind that none of us here asks for more than we have paid for. What we are asking for is precisely what we have paid for based on Gigabyte’s promises and none of us is willing to accept less than that.

@ Mr. Tweak.

Your intervention is greatly appreciated.

Ditto, well put Blazer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
    Please keep in mind that Janus does a fantastic job with tech support and that is his role.

I have sent this forum thread to our marketing contacts at GIGABYTE who I assume will respond soon.
    I do appollogise Janet as the emtotions are directed @ the company not you!!!!!!!!
    Wanted to thank you MR. Tweaks also for any and all help you may provide us!!!!!!

My beef is this" they posted it does something that it will not do" hence the 1333FSB extreme QUAD CORE photo on my box, that I paid good hard earned money for.
    This is called lying to the public, or miserpersentation (don't even open the Intel changed there reference chip) hell I'm talking about the statment witch is false and misleading.
    Guys that did show up for support here I do wanted to THANKYOU ALLl! very much, and I did not expect to see this much support. But PLEASE remain respectfull as this is a harware end users forum. And they are not the bad guys here nor is Janice!!!!!
    Again I don't expect my money back, just a working board that I paid 350 dollars for that is not out of date within three months becuase of the late launch of this board. THAT DOES WHAT IT STATES IT DOES TOO!!!!
    Now I gotta buy another 250 dollar board(780) so as I can use my quad GO C2D witch the gigabyte board can't even handle it and falls right on its face when over clocked. But it clearly states that it can HANDLE IT?????????????????????
    Peace jagger

From what I know there is no Gigabyte 780 or 790 board out in the market yet and because of this they cannot offer a trade in/trade up program right now. That said I would accept a refund if offered one.

On the other hand if Gigabyte goes ahead with a formal announcement that they will launch a trade in/trade up program for us when their 780/790 boards come out, and provided that they will only ask for a reasonable fee if anything at all for the replacement of our board, I am willing to give them another chance.

However, since many other makers have long now launched their 780 boards it looks like Gigabyte may be skipping the 780. If this is true then a 790 trade up program will cost us much more as the 790 is DDR3 only. In that case I believe that Gigabyte should offer both a refund and a trade up program and leave the decision to their customers. Personally I will choose the trade up despite the cost of replacing my expensive DDR2 mems.

It would be good if Janus Yeh can advise on Gigabyte's plans for their next generation of high end nVidia based boards.
    ASUS P6TD Deluxe - i7-930 - CORSAIR CMD12GX3M6A1600C8 - ASUS U3S6 - SAMSUNG 830 256
    ENERMAX GALAXY DXX 1000W - 2 x Samsung F3 HD103SJ (Raid 0) - SAPPHIRE Vapor-X 5870
    LG DVD R/W GGW-H20L - LG BD R/W GH22LS30 - SAMSUNG 2493HM 24" - Win 7 Ultimate 64

I just bumped into the thread after trying to receive an answer to my problem via this forum.

A problem which is quite similar to this one. Supporting new CPU's on "older" motherboards. Although in my case it has never been said that there will be support, it's an easy thing to do via a BIOS update. It's about Phenom support on a M59SLI-S5 (590 chip).

Where Gigabyte did release several BIOS updates to support the Phenom for a cheaper model (M57SLI-S4) with an even older chip (570) they failed to do so for my board. Probably because the M57 used to be more populair then the M59. The replies you get to questions look the same as I get.

I fully understand that Gigabyte wont spend money on every complaint they receive, but stuff like this (especially your problem with the 1333FSB CPU's) should be fixed since it can't be that hard (BIOS update is all it takes).

I also think we should respect Janus. The fact he's representing Gigabyte on this forum is very nice and in most cases quite helpfull. It makes sense we're all a bit upset about this and that we respond a bit more aggressive when he tells us the bad news. But my guess is he's only the forwarder of the news, what their tech department tell him. So go easy on him. He's doing a great job. ;-)

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information