Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Ga-p35-ds4 REV 2.1 Audio problems

Default Ga-p35-ds4 REV 2.1 Audio problems

Hello,
    I have problem with the onboard soundcard, when i play mp3/movies the sound is stuttering and glitching, hard to explain. But it only occurs if i install the drivers handed to me from gigabyte/realtek. If i use the default audio drivers it works like a charm, but the mic wont work then, like in ventrilo and other voice programs. So i must have the drivers from realtek/gigabyte :S

I have searched for this problem for a week now and tried a few things but nothing has worked.

Tried with new bios, different audiodrivers, disabled ahci in bios, removed my external harddrives. But nothing is helping me.

My system:
    C2d e8400 3ghz, p35-ds4 rev 2.1. 4gb ram, Gainward 8800gt. Random 160gb sata disk, Windows VISTA 64

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: Ga-p35-ds4 REV 2.1 Audio problems

Did you try uninstalling all the sound driver, Microsoft ones as well (Look all thru device manager for them) reboot and then install the latest one direct from the realtech site? Be sure after doing this that ou do not install the ones from MS afterwards Thru MS updates
    http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...&GetDown=false

Thread Information