Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice On Virtual Dual Bios

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: Advice On Virtual Dual Bios

Not sure, I used one of my front ports. Did you look in the floppy choices??? Just asking, because I remember when I first used it the choices looked strange to me.

Hmmm, did you format it fat32?

I looked in both of them and they just looked empty. And i've tryed both FAT16 and FAT32 without succes, maybe my stick is just not suported, I also tryed with an iPod formated to FAT32 but still no succes. I'll try with a sd card and a card reader or a mp3 player in the next days, I'll let you know if I succed.

I have the same prob with my A-data 4 G USB stick, it's not seen....In fact I can save a BIOS file to it and then it CAN see that saved BIOS file and nothing else on the stick.....but then look at the stick under Windows and CANNOT see the saved BIOS file. A diskcheck will find it though, and calls it a lost file or something, and asks if you if it can fix it. After it's fixed you can see the file in Windows, but then the BIOS cant find it....WEIRD. This drive is FAT32.
    Take care,
    Rick
    GA EP35 DS3P w/ E6400 @ 3.2 Ghz, 2 x 2Gb G-Skill PC8000, XFX 9600GT, Corsair TX 650W

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information