Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Random Restarts

Default Re: Random Restarts

Got home around 9:00 PM and booted up computer. NO problems. So now its just a matter of it staying stable over time. If all remains well for the next couple of weeks, then I'll assume the problem is solved for now. I made those two changes as you suggested (act to refresh to 62 and MCH voltage to +.1). Thanks again for your help.

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Good to hear, when you have time you can test bringing that ACt to Refresh down a little, it may or may not need to be above 52. Only testing will tell you though. But 62 should work fine stably unless there is another issue, but may not be the better setting for that. Lower is better there, I just suggested 52-62 for you to find the issue. You may need it to be 52 or higher, but maybe not. Only tests again can tell you, but as for MCH I would leave that at +.1

Glad to hear you are not having problems, I hate it when I am trying to find a overclock setting and have my computer all unstable!

try other VGA?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information