Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gigabyte The Worst Tech Support?

Default Re: Gigabyte The Worst Tech Support?

They said they will replace the other card with a higher model i told them the only card that can compare to the 8800gtx at high res games is the 9800gx2. Since the 9800gtx is only 512 it wont run well at really high res games. I usually play at 1920x1200.NO when i first bought my cards i bought the 70950gx2s but when i was gaming they set on fire in my case some how. I guess they said the capacitor failed so they gave me the 8800gtxs to replace those cards. i really payed atl east 650 for each of those other cards.

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Gigabyte are replacing my 8800gtx for 980ogx2 since they had no 8800gtxs left. And Ups picked up my damaged card they owe me 600 now great thing i bought insurance at the time. I wonder how two 9800gx2s are going to fit oin my mobo i have a Evga nforce 780i mother board. i am on my second one the second day i had it it broke it said ff on the board. But on the board it looks like it will barely fit and one card would have no air flow??

Antec 900
    Q9450 2.66 @ 10 c
    Cool it liquid cooling
    Nforce Evga 780i motherboard Trisli
    4 gigs corsair xms2 xtream 800
    GIGABYYTE 9800Gx2 Waiting for ups to pay me so i can get my second
    Cool Max Green Power 1200 watt

Nice to hear! So UPS also said they would honor the insurance, or have they got back to you yet?

Might need a bigger case no eh?

they haven't gotten back to me yet. but hopefully they honor the isurance and pay up. I wrapped both cards with tons of bubble wrap the only way for one of them to be chipped was if they threw the box around. so they better pay up.
    Attached Images Attached Images Gigabyte The Worst Tech Support?-010471933134314921sn0743030038-nx-88-jpg 

Well damn GA, that would not affect the card at all, they should have honored your RMA to begin with!!!

Yah you would think!! before i received the picture i was waiting for there to be a big chip or the card to be cracked not that. ahah it was most defiantly UPS who did the damage. No word from them yet though. But i didn't receive my 9800gx2 today wow is this card amazing. I freaked out at first i thought the card wasn't working again but the card wasn't in all the way my stupid sata port was blocking it. ALL in all i see a huge performance increase from 1 8800gtx and when i had 28800gtxs in sli it seems they are slower than this 9800gx2.

One major thing about this motherboard i bought last week is how low the pciex slots are and how they barely any over clock features when using Ntune. I still have 20 days to return this board i payed 250 for it from micro center. Any other mobos that are Good u would probably buy urself. Newegg.com - EVGA 132-CK-NF78-A1 LGA 775 NVIDIA nForce 780i SLI ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards
    It also has very awful cooling on the chipset. I can tell when it gets to hot because my comp will go to blue screen of death.

I really have to change this motherboard. Heat is becoming a huge problem now. I played crysis on high at 1920x1200 for 1 hour. I Then exited out and then my comp turned completely off on its own. I can feel the heat coming from the chipset. I then went to boot it but it wouldn't boot anything. I then let my comp sit for 2 hours and look it works again??? Damn u nvidia.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information