Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: cant change cpu voltage?

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: cant change cpu voltage?

Softpedia and several other places host MANY beta Bios's do a search you may find what the support team has told you no about

Quote Originally Posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    Softpedia and several other places host MANY beta Bios's do a search you may find what the support team has told you no about
    What are you babbling on about, Janus released the beta bios, you know Janus - the real tech guy here that you should have notified about the problem from the very beginning or actually I should have instead of wasting my breath with an incompetent boob like you that doesn't even know to hit del to get into a bios as what you told Liz to do - sheeeez, and the list goes on an on.

Unless of course if you are stating in a round about way that Janus did NOT get this bios from Gigabyte but off a dump site then in that case you should have spoken up and stated such, which again puts you at fault.

You're an idiot - impossible to sugarcoat it, and i haven't used that term in years towards another human being, i've read the replies you gave some people here requesting help, you haven't the foggiest idea what you're doing, my god you were telling someone to reseat the processor or that to much heatsink compound could be the cause of the voltage not being remembered! then telling him to rma it.. holy cow man you should not be the mod here, i surely hope you arnt being paid for this - if so you should be canned.

If giga can't have someone knowledgeable here to respond to individuals that need help then it would be better off to just shut this board down as it's doing more harm then good as it isnt really an offical Gigabyte tech forum.

Heck it wasn't even this forum that got ahold of the beta bios, it was AnandTech even though JANUS is suppose to be the tech HERE, so why wasn't it posted HERE saying beta bios for testing, seriously just shut this board down.

AHHHHH, i feel better now

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Mek View Post
    What are you babbling on about, Janus released the beta bios, you know Janus - the real tech guy here that you should have notified about the problem from the very beginning or actually I should have instead of wasting my breath with an incompetent boob like you that doesn't even know to hit del to get into a bios as what you told Liz to do - sheeeez, and the list goes on an on.

Unless of course if you are stating in a round about way that Janus did NOT get this bios from Gigabyte but off a dump site then in that case you should have spoken up and stated such, which again puts you at fault.

You're an idiot - impossible to sugarcoat it, and i haven't used that term in years towards another human being, i've read the replies you gave some people here requesting help, you haven't the foggiest idea what you're doing, my god you were telling someone to reseat the processor or that to much heatsink compound could be the cause of the voltage not being remembered! then telling him to rma it.. holy cow man you should not be the mod here, i surely hope you arnt being paid for this - if so you should be canned.

If giga can't have someone knowledgeable here to respond to individuals that need help then it would be better off to just shut this board down as it's doing more harm then good as it isnt really an offical Gigabyte tech forum.

Heck it wasn't even this forum that got ahold of the beta bios, it was AnandTech even though JANUS is suppose to be the tech HERE, so why wasn't it posted HERE saying beta bios for testing, seriously just shut this board down.

AHHHHH, i feel better now
    Yes, And I have said MANY times the beta bios's can be gotten from Janus and other places. I simply said softpedia because it came to mind and seemed to be easier to suggest that then to say janus, then have to tell the person to wait a a reply which seem slow coming from that end.

As for the DEL key mistake I made I was sleeping when I replied. Which I later corrected. What do you think I had to get out my manual to say sorry, I meant Delete key?

And no I simply suggested the other route because it seems Janus is slow to reply to emails, or does not reply at all, and is not here often it seems

I said reseat the processor to help with voltages, which sometimes has fixed it for people. Just a suggestion to try to help, never did I say too much thermal paste would cause the voltage to not be remembered. And nope, mods do not get paid here or anywhere, I am simply here to offer suggestions and try to help. I do not work for or with Gigabyte, and I do not really even have to answer any tech related questions here, nor have I been asked to. I am simply a mod of this section to control rants and spammers and the like. Because I decide to put in my suggestions and try to help others is my time and effort put in because I choose to try to help incase no one else ever did, or the user needed help ASAP which is most often the case with a motherboard.

If you do not agree with my suggestions to things make your own better ones or MOVE ON

As for your rant, And calling me a Idiot and a incompetent boob consider yourself Banned for 10 days, not a huge loss on your end as I doubt it matters to you much. If when 10 days is up you come back with more disrespect then it will be permanent.

So you can either wait 10 days and get some respect for others or MOVE ON
    Last edited by Lsdmeasap; 06-12-2008 at 02:36 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information