Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: *ANNOUNCEMENT* Notice of 2 Day Leave

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default *ANNOUNCEMENT* Notice of 2 Day Leave

I just wanted to let everyone know who may or may not need some suggestions or help from me, that I will likely be gone for the next 2 days.

I will try my best to pop in and out to help when I can, but I will be setting up my Water Cooling setup starting this evening and will be doing the usual leak testing and such and I have some drilling to do as well, so 24-48 Hours I will be gone

Thanks for all your support and I will be backs soon as I can to help with what I can.

Default Re: *ANNOUNCEMENT* Notice of 2 Day Leave

Good luck with the WC setup :-) Please post some pictures and other info on your setup :-)

Will do here this week, just about to shut down after getting all setup and leak tested for a few days because now that I have it all together I see I need one tube shorter a few inches.

Gonna answer all threads I missed and then shut down to shorten it, then Tomorrow or so I will post up some pics

Temps @ 4Ghz went from 45 or so Idle and 65-68+ at load down to 31-33 Idle and 44-48 Load. And that is with incorrect fans so it will be a bit better once I get the proper fans installed on my Rad

Quote Originally Posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    Temps @ 4Ghz went from 45 or so Idle and 65-68+ at load down to 31-33 Idle and 44-48 Load. And that is with incorrect fans so it will be a bit better once I get the proper fans installed on my Rad
    That is already very impressive! :-) Looking forward to the pics ;-)

Yeah, will post tomorrow likely. Nothing fancy, I need a bigger case for sure!!!

Thread Information