Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Gigabyte GA-X48-DQ6 not running G.Skill PC2 8500 at rated timings

Default Re: Gigabyte GA-X48-DQ6 not running G.Skill PC2 8500 at rated timings

I had a similar problem of my system freezing. After messing with many different memory kits and voltage settings, even changing to a new mother board I found that it was the Airlink AWLH6080 wireless adapter causing the problem. When it was removed my system ran fine.

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Thanks for posting, that may help someone someday if they search for that card!

Hello all,

Lsdmeasap, thank you for your detailed responses. Ira, that you for having almost the exact same rig as me.

I have an E8400 at 4.2GHz (467x9) and I am currently running 8GB of DDR2 at 934MHz.

I wanted to see if upgrading the ram to 1066 would give me a better (if not higher, at least more stable) overclock.

I am having issues getting the new ram to work even at it's specified timings (5-6-6-18) and speed, and I was wondering if I could get some assistance.

I do not have the specific part number available to me at the moment, I apologize, I just wanted to get into this thread in case it is closed.

I am trying out some OCZ memory, but I planned to buy the same G.Skill that you have been troubleshooting. This was quite a lucky find for me, and I await your well-informed replies.

Thank you.
    Last edited by kcamluap; 02-01-2009 at 01:13 AM. Reason: missing info

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information