Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Problems under P35 DS3 only on games

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: Problems under P35 DS3 only on games

Glad to hear you are getting somewhere. FPU is in your CPU, so you may also need still a bump to CPU voltages when and if you run into any more issues

Quote Originally Posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    Glad to hear you are getting somewhere. FPU is in your CPU, so you may also need still a bump to CPU voltages when and if you run into any more issues
    Yeah man, i guess that is some bug with the revision of mu C2D and memory divisor.... I just dont understand why this afect the FPU. Can be something like the way of information between fpu and memory? A crash in this way?

Well, Could be. Are your using a Strap Letter on your ram divider? If so, maybe you should try a smaller multi w/ larger FSB or visa versa and see about getting a ram divider without a strap letter on it

Ahhh so whats up with this crysis tool? I suppose I have to download the game first right?

I thought it was just a bench tool..... Dissapointed I suppose

Ahhh so whats up with this crysis tool? I suppose I have to download the game first right?

I thought it was just a bench tool..... Dissapointed I suppose
    I didnt understand what is STRAP LETTER. Can you show me?

And about this tool, everytime i install the game, it comes with it. Go to the folder of crysis.exe (i guess its the name of exe) and search for 2 files named benchmark_cpu and benckmark_gpu.

Yesterday, after all stress teste passed, i tried this benchmark_cpu and i had crash... But i also tried to play this morning and i could play well...

A strap letter is a Letter such as A, B, C, Or D that is on/beside your ram multiplier when choosing memory multi such as 2.00C or 4.00A

Yeah, I dont have the game and dont want to download it just for a benchmark, I thought it was just a benchmark without the game is why I said I would try it out.

While I am thinking about that, dont know if you heard of it or not but here is a cool new GFX benchmark >>>
    Home of LIGHTSMARK - next generation lighting benchmark

A strap letter is a Letter such as A, B, C, Or D that is on/beside your ram multiplier when choosing memory multi such as 2.00C or 4.00A

Yeah, I dont have the game and dont want to download it just for a benchmark, I thought it was just a benchmark without the game is why I said I would try it out.

While I am thinking about that, dont know if you heard of it or not but here is a cool new GFX benchmark >>>
    Home of LIGHTSMARK - next generation lighting benchmark
    Humm... Ok but where can i change this letter? I dont know where to find it on the bios...

Ahh sorry, I misunderstood you I suppose. it is in the MIT section where you choose your memory multiplier >>>
    System Memory Multiplier (SPD)____ [2.00]

It will be presented to you on a # choice if you are in range of one of the straps. If not then that is ok as I suggested to try a multi without a letter on it

Ahh sorry, I misunderstood you I suppose. it is in the MIT section where you choose your memory multiplier >>>
    System Memory Multiplier (SPD)____ [2.00]

It will be presented to you on a # choice if you are in range of one of the straps. If not then that is ok as I suggested to try a multi without a letter on it
    This option System Memory Multiplier has on my bios, but i dont see/know how to change this letter cause i dont see this option. And i continue with this problem...

It is not a issue to you then like I suggested for you to not use a letter. Only certain FSB freq will let you see or have a letter for a choice so you are just not in one of those ranges is all.

As for your continued gaming problems, you need to buy different, faster, and more ram. I would suggest at least 2GB of 800Mhz ram, best for gaming would be 4GB. I would also suggest Mushkin or G.Skill as the brand. Both have very decent prices on 2x1 kits, most $45-50

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information