Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 40

Thread: Problems under P35 DS3 only on games




  1. #21
    Lsdmeasap's Avatar
    Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    PCB Island
    Posts
    25,940

    Default Re: Problems under P35 DS3 only on games

    Glad to hear you are getting somewhere. FPU is in your CPU, so you may also need still a bump to CPU voltages when and if you run into any more issues

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    20

    Default Re: Problems under P35 DS3 only on games

    Quote Originally Posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    Glad to hear you are getting somewhere. FPU is in your CPU, so you may also need still a bump to CPU voltages when and if you run into any more issues
    Yeah man, i guess that is some bug with the revision of mu C2D and memory divisor.... I just dont understand why this afect the FPU. Can be something like the way of information between fpu and memory? A crash in this way?

  3. #23
    Lsdmeasap's Avatar
    Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    PCB Island
    Posts
    25,940

    Default Re: Problems under P35 DS3 only on games

    Well, Could be. Are your using a Strap Letter on your ram divider? If so, maybe you should try a smaller multi w/ larger FSB or visa versa and see about getting a ram divider without a strap letter on it

  4. #24
    Lsdmeasap's Avatar
    Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    PCB Island
    Posts
    25,940

    Default Re: Problems under P35 DS3 only on games

    Ahhh so whats up with this crysis tool? I suppose I have to download the game first right?

    I thought it was just a bench tool..... Dissapointed I suppose

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    20

    Default Re: Problems under P35 DS3 only on games

    Quote Originally Posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    Ahhh so whats up with this crysis tool? I suppose I have to download the game first right?

    I thought it was just a bench tool..... Dissapointed I suppose
    I didnt understand what is STRAP LETTER. Can you show me?

    And about this tool, everytime i install the game, it comes with it. Go to the folder of crysis.exe (i guess its the name of exe) and search for 2 files named benchmark_cpu and benckmark_gpu.

    Yesterday, after all stress teste passed, i tried this benchmark_cpu and i had crash... But i also tried to play this morning and i could play well...

  6. #26
    Lsdmeasap's Avatar
    Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    PCB Island
    Posts
    25,940

    Default Re: Problems under P35 DS3 only on games

    A strap letter is a Letter such as A, B, C, Or D that is on/beside your ram multiplier when choosing memory multi such as 2.00C or 4.00A

    Yeah, I dont have the game and dont want to download it just for a benchmark, I thought it was just a benchmark without the game is why I said I would try it out.

    While I am thinking about that, dont know if you heard of it or not but here is a cool new GFX benchmark >>>
    Home of LIGHTSMARK - next generation lighting benchmark

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    20

    Default Re: Problems under P35 DS3 only on games

    Quote Originally Posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    A strap letter is a Letter such as A, B, C, Or D that is on/beside your ram multiplier when choosing memory multi such as 2.00C or 4.00A

    Yeah, I dont have the game and dont want to download it just for a benchmark, I thought it was just a benchmark without the game is why I said I would try it out.

    While I am thinking about that, dont know if you heard of it or not but here is a cool new GFX benchmark >>>
    Home of LIGHTSMARK - next generation lighting benchmark
    Humm... Ok but where can i change this letter? I dont know where to find it on the bios...

  8. #28
    Lsdmeasap's Avatar
    Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    PCB Island
    Posts
    25,940

    Default Re: Problems under P35 DS3 only on games

    Ahh sorry, I misunderstood you I suppose. it is in the MIT section where you choose your memory multiplier >>>
    System Memory Multiplier (SPD)____ [2.00]

    It will be presented to you on a # choice if you are in range of one of the straps. If not then that is ok as I suggested to try a multi without a letter on it

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    20

    Default Re: Problems under P35 DS3 only on games

    Quote Originally Posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    Ahh sorry, I misunderstood you I suppose. it is in the MIT section where you choose your memory multiplier >>>
    System Memory Multiplier (SPD)____ [2.00]

    It will be presented to you on a # choice if you are in range of one of the straps. If not then that is ok as I suggested to try a multi without a letter on it
    This option System Memory Multiplier has on my bios, but i dont see/know how to change this letter cause i dont see this option. And i continue with this problem...

  10. #30
    Lsdmeasap's Avatar
    Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    PCB Island
    Posts
    25,940

    Default Re: Problems under P35 DS3 only on games

    It is not a issue to you then like I suggested for you to not use a letter. Only certain FSB freq will let you see or have a letter for a choice so you are just not in one of those ranges is all.

    As for your continued gaming problems, you need to buy different, faster, and more ram. I would suggest at least 2GB of 800Mhz ram, best for gaming would be 4GB. I would also suggest Mushkin or G.Skill as the brand. Both have very decent prices on 2x1 kits, most $45-50

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •