Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Gigabyte P35C-DS3R

Default Gigabyte P35C-DS3R

today came on my pc, diagnol lines accross my screen unusual temps from my c2d and north bridge EXTREMELY hot, my rams fine everything, ive put it down to the motherboard seen as though my mouse lights are still on (even though my pc's powered off) and the motherboard is the only thing it plugs into, tryd my mouse in several of my pc's.
    could it actually be the motherboard? really need help, was purchased under a year ago will i still be covered by gigabyte?

-James

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: Gigabyte P35C-DS3R

afraid not, not until tomorrow i have a 8800GTS 320 in it atm but have a GX260 on its way :D aswell as a new PSU.
    i managed to get some pics this morning:

1: my screen got full of these in a diagonal kind of way
    ImageShack - Hosting :: dsc00172cu2.jpg

2: this is when i rebooted it after it crashed
    ImageShack - Hosting :: dsc00174gs3.jpg

think my graphics cards on its way out the door :(

Yeah, that looks pretty bad, and looks to me like your GFX card is overheating soon as it starts. Or it is a bad driver, have you tried some others?

You say PSU, is your old one not good enough for the card? If so that could b the cause. I would test that card if you can on another system to see if it is ok, and if so then you could just sell it

got my GX260 pc running totally fine now my PSU was a hiper 580 so yeah was capeable of running it, BFG have taken it in and have issued a replacement :) thanks anyways
    i doubt its driver as it was doing it in the boot up screen also (no drivers being loaded) a person suggested the memory bank was going/gone ohwell waranty ftw :) totally think this was the problem as i gave it a good 15hour cooldown over night my room was freezing got up put it on less than 2 mins in windows crashed...

thanks anyways mate cheers for the replie's

Thread Information