Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: EP35C-DS3R crash every couple weeks

Default EP35C-DS3R crash every couple weeks

Hi everyone,

I have been experiencing a really weird issue with my EP35C-DS3R board for awhile now and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with it. I am using it in conjunction with a set of 4x1 Crucial Ballistix BL2KIT12864AA804. Every couple of weeks Win XP crashes out and I have to do a fresh install. I've tried running memtest on the sticks and they run clean at first, but slowly get more and more errors. If I switch the sticks around on the mobo, it's almost as though they reset, and work well again for another couple of weeks. Anyone have any idea of what could be causing this? I'm considering getting some new hardware, but am unsure if I should spring for new ram or a new mobo. Any help with this issue would be hugely appreciated. Thank you.

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: EP35C-DS3R crash every couple weeks

Do you overclock at all? If so do you keep PCI Express locked at 100? If you dont sometimes this causes disk corruption
    Last edited by Lsdmeasap; 12-01-2008 at 01:15 PM.

Thread Information