Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: which board is best overclocker

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: which board is best overclocker

P35 or P45 is way better then (P31 Just incase you wondered as well) or P43.

DS4 Models are better then DS3's. But of those 2 acceptable boards above, P45 and P35, I couldn't say for sure but most likely the P45 since it is the newest Chipset

I hope I'm not being a pain in the a--, but I really need to get this right. I got a 2 gig set of Mushkins 996603, and E7200. I asked about ds ep35 board at first, now I am looking at p43 or p45. what is the different between the 2 boards. I see where the p45 supports 16 gigs of ram vs. 8 for p43 and on board sound a different version. But other than that I can't see anything else. Help me out please and I thank you for everything you done. I hope to push the buy button tonight.

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

NOPE, ask all you like!

Well which P43 and P45 would be easier to tell you, but in general it is what you have stated and what I stated above. P43 is the P31 of the P45 chips, a "Budget" model, and if you go with the newer chipset you should get P45

Those Mushkins will work great in any GA board

Thread Information