Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: X48T-DQ6 issues with TW3X4G1800C8DF

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: X48T-DQ6 issues with TW3X4G1800C8DF

Have you tried PCI E 100 with no voltage adjustment? Have you tried a older or newer BIOS? As you should for sure be able to manually set this. I would try only up to 110 myself, after that you may corrupt your DATA.

Yes, Auto is 100, BUT ONLY at default FSB. That is why manually locking/setting it to 100 is needed because once you overclock ANY amount to the FSB the PCI Express bus will also be overclocked.

Quote Originally Posted by keuz View Post
    I speak freely, and i think gigabytes bios are way to bad..........why dont they listen to all the users problem and make a bios that really works......

I cant make any custom settings either.....it will just go back to stock as it was from the beginning

Timings is the only thing i can change....nothing more:)
    I never had a problem with Gigabyte MB before the X48 and I too am disappointed with the problems with this BIOS. I just Downloaded the latest BIOS and still the same problems. So I feel your pain!!

All this with DDR3 went way to fast.....should have waited i guess hehehe................releasing new stuff and only half of it would work!
    I really hope they listen to the people and make a BIOS fast.....that will solve most of the problems............this is to new for the market.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread Information