Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: X48T-DQ6 issues with TW3X4G1800C8DF

Default Re: X48T-DQ6 issues with TW3X4G1800C8DF

Everybody seems to say Mushkin memory..............why is they especially good.
    I think of maybe get me a pair ddr3 Mushkin 1333 or 1600.........but i dont seem to find any place in sweden:)

Do you agree with Mushkin and why:) thanks

X48T DQ6, Q6600, kingston hyper x 1800mhz........................

Man ohh man i uppdated to Bios F5D............i tryed clocking but nothing yet maybe im not doing right hehe but guess what.........i could change timings from 8-8-8-24 to 7-7-7-24 i couldnt do that before:)

Thats a lot better right with FSB set to 266 tighter timings:)

Please tell me what you think...........

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Ya, I highly suggest Mushkin Brand ram, and yes sad to say it may be hard for you to find find at a decent price over there. Here is your best place to start looking for stores that carry it >>>
    Where to Buy Mushkin

As for your card, and PSU thing. I would need to know for sure what Card it is, you can check with this GPU-z >>>>
    techPowerUp! :: Download TechPowerUp GPU-Z v0.2.8

And for your PSU, can you look at the backside of it? There should be a sticker on there, and it will show 12+ Amps, let me know what that is. Or link me to where you bought it. And I will see after you post your cards specs and PSU specs if maybe that is the issues.

Do you have it plugged in to the 6pin off your power supply?

So, what settings are you at now?

I dont use the extra cable for my graphicard no the red pci one
    Hmm trying to post again, got trouble.....i took som pictures of graphiccard hope it helps.
    Im running the X7 settings page you gave me......always trying with that one... Also spec from real temp so you can se if its good..Bios F5D

You should have a power connection on the side or back of the card, right? A 6pin rectangle, do you have that plugged in is what I meant?

GPU-z I guess may not be any help, see where it says "SubVendor" can you scroll or highlight and see all of that name? It does not look like MSI (Micro Star International) to me, can you tell what it is anywhere on the card for sure?

I have read that some users use 300-400W PSU with it, so it may not be your issue. But you should have a 6pin power plug connection on the card

What does this mean? >>>>
    Im running the X7 settings page you gave me......always trying with that one
    Yeah, those look like some very good temps, what do you have set for tjmax in realtemp?

This is the exact card...Welcome to Gainward Europe............A minimum 350W system power supply it says in the PDF file there

The card still exists but the cooler is different:)

I dont have any input on my Graphic card for the red pci exp contact........no need, just plugg it in.

As for the setting as used.......

This is ram speed 1286 >>>>

Robust Graphics Booster___________ [Auto
    CPU Clock Ratio ____________ [7]
    CPU Host Clock Control_ [Enabled]
    CPU Host Frequency (MHz)__________ [402] <<< Use 402 or so as 400 is RIGHT on the strap line and is not the best way to do it.

PCI Express Frequency (Mhz)_______ [100] << PLEASE ALWAYS SET to 100!!!
    C.I.A. 2__________________________ [Disabled]
    System Memory Multiplier (SPD)____ [3.20]

DRAM Timing Selectable_______ SPD __ [Manual]

Performance Enhance = [Standard]

CAS Latency Time________________ 8
    Dram RAS# to CAS# Delay_________ 8
    Dram RAS# Precharge Delay_______8
    Precharge Delay (tRAS)__________ 24

ACT to ACT Delay (tRRD)_________ 4-6 (6)
    Rank Write to READ Delay________6-14 (14)
    Write to Precharge Delay_________ 8-16 (16)
    Refresh to ACT Delay______________ 62-72 (72)
    Read to Precharge Delay__________ 4-8 (8)
    Static tRead Value_______________7-12 (12)
    Static tRead Phase Adjust________ 1-31=Auto (YES Always AUTO Or Zero, Or 1-31) (AUTO)

CPU/PCIEX Clock Driving Control [800mV]
    CPU Clock Skew Control [normal] Tryed (150)
    GMCH Clock Skew Control [Normal] Tryed (250) << Try 150-200

System Voltage Control____ [Manual]
    DDR3 OverVoltage Control__ [1.5 Default] +0.4 = 1.9V (same)

PCI-E OverVoltage Control_ [Normal]
    FSB OverVoltage Control___ [+0.1] << For stability
    (G)MCH OverVoltage Control [+0.1] << For stability (Maybe +.15 -.2 as you increase speeds)......................(Tryed +15)
    Loadline Calibration = Auto
    CPU Voltage Control_______ Normal=1.32500v.........even 1.45000

Last edited by keuz; 09-27-2008 at 02:38 AM.

Ahh, yeah I guess then your PSU should be enough for that card. Have you tried bringing those timings down some?

Ye i sure did, i went from 8.8.8.24 and tryed 7.7.7.24 i dont know if thats the right timing for 1066 it was just a try.
    Bios took it right away:) but later on the mouse cursor got hickups now and then so i changed it back. So just changed the timings, should i change something else to maybe.
    If i can get the timings down little im sayisfied for now.......it is what it is:)

Bios F5d seems to be the best one, i agree with the folks.......so maybe we shall work with the timings for now, and later on you get rid of me hehehehe, JOKE:)

Well if they will run 777, then maybe you just needed some other small adjustments to make it stable.

You can leave it all on auto if you dont want to mess with it, but that would be much slower

Ahh no need to get rid of you, why you say that? Maybe F6 will be best, or F5 final one when it comes out

F6 you say.......dont seem to find it but i will try it for sure........about the timings, what adjustments had you done if you were me????

Dont really know what im doing??? 7.7.7= and the last one? 24...or lower.....

Do you have any info about F6.........if i get stable timings im a very happy man....soon time to work for real, just ordered Nexus2 with exp a music plugg, cause im a musik maker:).............so please come with ideas abot the timing , thanks for your help!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information