Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EP45-DS3R Memory voltage problem

Default Re: EP45-DS3R Memory voltage problem

Above settings worked so i set skew to AUTO aswell, and no problems so far.

So is there anything i should tweak, or is it all good to go now?

Thanks for all the help so far, its really appreciated!

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Well, Maybe

What settings are you using now? Please when you want some suggestions try to post all settings you are using again so I am always sure.

Very well, im using the exact settings you told me to use ;)

Just wondered if any of those are "safe" settings, causing me to loose performance

Anyways, as i said my rig is working good for the time being, will run it through some more extensive gaming this weekend to see how it holds up as Lotro isnt putting max load on it.. ;)

Ahh well still... I ask because yes, I gave you safe ranges. And point there to why I asked for you to post what you were using is because I posted Ranges, so you saying you used what I gave you does not fully tell me what you are using

So please post what exact settings fully that you are using so I can be sure how to reply to further help you

Glad to hear you are running good! And please do not think I am upset or anything, I just asked for the full settings from you again because I indeed did give you safe settings and a wide range of ram timings to start with.

So yeap, things can be tweaked unless you are using all of the lowest settings I suggested, if that is the case then you may not be able to but I would have to see what you are using to advise

Hehe , i dont think youre upset mate, no worries :)

Computer is still rock-stable and im very pleased with your help. I will go over my settings when i get home from work and see if im running them all at the lower end of your ranges or not. If i feel there is room for tweaking i will post settings in this thread again and we can take it from there.

If you dont see anything here then that means that im satisfied and that i wont bother you until i get problems in the future (if that ever happens:P )

Thanks mate;)

Nice to hear it!

Ya, I just said that because I heard myself repeating a request so I thought I may have came off wrong when I asked before.

Glad to hear you are still running smooth. Tweaking isnt a must for sure, like you said it is all up to what you feel

Pop in anytime, I'm always here to help if ya need it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information