Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need help please BSOD INSTALL

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: I need help please BSOD INSTALL

I think you just have your Disk Boot settings, and Disk Boot priority set wrong in the BIOS.

Please take a picture with a camera of that page of the BIOS called Advanced BIOS Settings page and post here so I can see how you have your disks set.

I think I understand you, but sorry I guess my translations were not any better then you posted before.

You have
    C = IDE First Priority
    D = SATA Second Priority

but you want
    D = SATA First Priority
    C = IDE Second Priority

Right?

Windows does assign drive letters following its own schema, and may ignore the order offered by BIOS. At least it used to be like that before Vista.

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Ya, I know vista will make any drive "Look" to be C drive when you are in it. But I think he is having actual issues with disk boot order? Or did you get something different from his posts?

I am not sure exactly what he is trying to ask for sure, so please feel free to chime in and help all you can! If you know any spanish speaking users anywhere that also know english well can you please see if they will stop in and help better explain all that he is asking. As I am not for sure

Thanks to anyone who can help here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information