Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need help please BSOD INSTALL

Default I need help please BSOD INSTALL

Good day folks , I got it one problema , yesterday I bought an GIGABYTE GA-MA770 DS3 R 1.0 ok . this mobo is very stable on games or under working , excelnte but when i wanna installed windows vista ULTIMATE OR ANOTHER VERSION FROM VISTA or another arquitecture micro CPU 32BITS OR 64 BITS , I show it one BSOD , ONE BLUESCREEN ON THE INSTALLITION , while windows vista is install it show one bluescreen , ok I think so I would be problems with the sata's connectors because my OPTICAL drive IS SATA AND MY HDD ALSO , ok I change the module to NATIVE IDE TO SATA AHCI , blue screen , I need you help for install windows vista on my pc ,

M:GIGABYTE GA-MA770DS3 BIOS F5
    AMD ATHLON 64 X2 4800 OC
    SUPER TALENT 667MHZ 2GB (512+512+1GB)
    SAPPHIRE X1950
    HITACHI SATA 80 + SAMSUNG IDE 80
    LG DVD RW SATA
    Last edited by Lsdmeasap; 09-04-2008 at 03:20 PM.

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: I need help please BSOD INSTALL

Here is how you should have your BIOS settings for a NON RAID, or NON AHCI SATA Setup >>>

http://forums.tweaktown.com/f69/ga-m...-issues-27533/

Onchip Sata Controller > Enabled
    On Chip Sata Type > Native IDE
    Onchip SATA Port 4/5 > IDE
    Does the install process start for you at all? If not please try the settings above, if no luck then please post me a image of your BIOS pages with the disk settings on it and I will help you get it fixed up

thanks Folk I'll check it , my configuration on my SATA are NATIVE IDE , and my controller sata is online , then now , I'm used windows xp x64 , then now I going to install windows vista x64 , since windows , without format that HDD , :) but I really angry ffor this becuse my system is 100% with vista , I can't install it , what's going on here ? ,, ok bad configuration malefacturing above this , bad controllers above that sata , then windows xp excelente functionality , stable ok anyproblem -but windows vista ran for instalation final , BSOD , sometimes , passed the instalation but when it show activate desktop , BSOD OR RESTAR INCOMPATIBLITY 100% :( , I'm working on anothers pc , I send you that information later sorry my english folk I'm from panama :)

Please post me some pictures of your disk setting page in the BIOS

Also you should run memtest86+ on your ram one stick at a time in slot one to be sure none of it is DOA >>>
    Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

Also, you should try installing vista with only the 1GB stick of ram in slot one. Leave the others out until later

I'll trying

hello folk , a observation , my SATA HDD are D:\ as secundary it's imposible , my another hdd is one IDE , WHILE THAT ANOTHER HDD IDE ARE C:\ :$ THIS IS STRANGE , and !! if remove that IDE the windows can't loading to boot , the pc I show me SYSTEM FAILURE , sureee ! the principal HDD isn't connect , whyy that ide is principal , not sata ! , maybe is this problem on my pc ,

my ide are slave not in master !! , my jumper put it on the slave ,

how can fix it , how can to change

Please check your Advanced BIOS page for the section called "Hard Disk Boot Priority", then click that and set whichever disk first you need.

I think our language barrier is a problem here, I am not sure what you need. Can you maybe type in your language and I can translate it and see if I understand it any better?

You want Sata Drive to be C and be first boot right? If so you need to set it first in the Hard Disk Boot Priority

ok ! folk , la unidad SERIAL-ATA deberia ser la primera prioridad eminente del SISTEMA , sin embargo el IDE es el principal oseA c: , entonces si yo ! quito los controladores IDE desde el BIOS , sistema no carga , porsupuesto si no tiene HDD principal y toma al sata como segunda prioridad , porque ocurre esto ? si el IDE esta en SLAVE ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information