Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just installed all hardware. Trying to load windows

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: Just installed all hardware. Trying to load windows

Ahhh, NO. No drivers for ram. I just had you install windows with one stick so it would for sure be stable for you, and windows would not give you issues.

Yep, that is about it for 32bit

Quote Originally Posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    Ahhh, NO. No drivers for ram. I just had you install windows with one stick so it would for sure be stable for you, and windows would not give you issues.

Yep, that is about it for 32bit

so shud i still do the settings u showed me in the bios that u showed me on the previous page?

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Yeap, if you want to start overclocking. If not read some more stickies and get familiar with things. It is a learning process, so be ready for some obstacles a little. Just dont get mad, if you do leave it till another day.

F11 on the MAIN Page of the BIOS is Save, F12 is Load. You can create a Profile now of what is stock, called stock or whatever then esc back out to the MAIN Page and Save F11. Then just make the changes, and esc back to MAIN page and hit F11 again, use the arrow to move down to the next line and name this profile, Overclocking attempt or similar. Then you can switch back and forth anytime you want to work on things

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information