Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GA-P45-DS3L freezes during memetest and games

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: GA-P45-DS3L freezes during memetest and games

Nice to hear you have a useable board until you get your other ram! You will have a much easier time with 800Mhz ram for sure, and a more responsive system as well.

Ya, Gigabyte Boards are Great!

Which screen do you mean? The IRQ one? Or the one with the Gigabyte Design on it, the full screen picture one? If you mean the image, you can change the image if you want, or you can also disable the image as well in the BIOS. If you meant the IRQ screen which shows the ram and Device IRQ's then ya, you have to leave that one

Thanks, hope to get it installed very soon so I can better help users here!

Thanks Gigabyte!!!

The one with the full-screen image, I've disabled it but I didn't know you could change it. Would be nice if that's possible with my board too.

On a sidenote, I received my 800Mhz Corsair kit today, and one of the sticks turned out to be faulty. My Gigabyte system got stuck in a reboot loop when the faulty stick was installed, but worked just fine with the other stick. Same result on another system, except that it remained powered on without ever getting to the POST screen with the faulty stick. I'll see if I can RMA it and get a refund on Monday.

This brings me to my next question, what RAM would you recommend for my current setup if I want 2x2GB? From reading the board it seems that several people, including you, are fond of Mushkin, but I thought I'd ask you directly anyway.

Sorry for all the nagging and spamming, and thanks again for your help, it's been very useful!

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Ya, you can change the image a few ways. The official one is with Gigabyte Facewizard tool >>>
    http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/FileList/...facewizard.htm

Sorry to hear about your DOA, it happens sadly with any company!

Yeap, I suggest Mushkin for sure and Always!!! Black or Blue models and the good ones, Black is top of the line, blue is midrange. I am saving myself for Model #996580 2x2 set

Where is this spam? Ill delete it for sure! J/K

Na, no problems man, that is why I am here.... TO HELP OTHERS!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information