Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: ga-ep35ds3r availability

Default ga-ep35ds3r availability

I have been intending to order a Ga-ep35-ds3r mb, having studied mb's for a few months; but just recently, this mb on newegg has been deactivated, and I'm finding it on-line in only a few sites, like Bytecom Systems. Is this board being discontinued by Gigabyte, or is it just popular and the demand outstripping the supply?
    Thanks for any news.

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: ga-ep35ds3r availability

It is just being replaced by P45 is all. Deactivation on newegg only means they do not expect stock within a week or two. You can add to be notified of stock arriving, and you will get a email on the day it comes in.

I Love newegg as well, but do also shop here just as smoothly (Your board link ~ $85 OPEN BOX THOUGH) >>>>
    GIGABYTE GA-EP35-DS3R Intel P35 Core 2 Quad Socket 775 1600 MHz PC2-9600 (DDR2-1200) ATX Openbox at ZipZoomfly

If you do want it now, and Would like some other site suggestions let me know. I do see one on ebay as well if you ebay

($88 plus $4 shipping ~ 100% Feedback since 2003 -24 available- W/ Buy it now ) >>>
    Ebay Item number: 170261579667

Thanks for your response. That's a relief.
    Ed Dolan

I bought a new GA-EP35-DS3R from that seller on Ebay for $88 plus $3.99 S&H. I received it quickly and it was brand new, exactly as described. It's been working well for me for the past week.

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Ya, I would buy eBay as well before that open box. Especially since that seller has 100% feedback

Thread Information