Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sistem Overclock

Default Re: Sistem Overclock

Quote Originally Posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    I know, there is MANY options in the BIOS. I wish I could be there to get you going, or at least do it from here like I could assist you in windows, but just cant happen.
    Sure you can but you may not want to use the Windows Remote Assistance.

Use Remote Assistance to give or receive assistance remotely. For example, a friend or a technical support person can access your computer to help you with a computer problem or show you how to do something. You can help someone else the same way. In either case, both you and the other person see the same computer screen. If you decide to share control of your computer with your helper, you will both be able to control the mouse pointer.
    This could be a can of worms or an extra source of income.

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

We cannot use remote assistance! That is what I meant, I wish we could use this when it comes to BIOS settings. I could help MANY users much quicker, and easier if we could.

It would be nice if we could use that and be in the BIOS and rebooting and such, I have needed it plenty of times!

And yeah, Within windows that could be a great source of income! I have helped alot of people this way for sure. But not when it comes to these types of things, it is too bad too!

^^^ Well, in the end i've moved my rams to single chanel instead of dual and that fixed all isues, runned perfect at 1066.

After a while, i've decided to go for processor overclock so i modified the 266 to 333. (2,53 to 3,15 ghz ) and it becomed unstable. Moved rams back to dual chanel and 800 and all was fine again. They actually went to something like 996 because i've put 333 freq.

The next message is a copy - paste from a different forum :) about my problem

I have a Core 2 Duo E7200, 2.53GHz (775 socket) processor >> It came with the stock cooler (890 rpm) on a Gigabyte EP-45 DS3 mainboard. I have the raidmax smillodon case that has great cooling system. Ok, so i've oc it from 2,53 to 3,15 (266 to 333mhz) and now has the same temperature that had before the oc. 46 idle and 56 while playing nfs undercover let's say in max quality. (for 600 mhz extra no temperature change, pretty weird in my opinion, i've tested the sensors, they are ok). Still, i want to push it to 3,6-3,8 and i'm planning on buying a new cooler, the Zero Therm fz120

APACK ZEROtherm ZEN FZ 120 CPU Cooler :: TweakTown

My question is : how far could i go with it and in wich case i'll need to also modify the voltage? Now it's default at...1.12-1,2 i think. Thank you

If you are using Stock cooler now that will for sure be better! And stock Vcore is likely why you had stability issues

Please do find and set your own stable Vtt (Termination voltage) Auto sets WAY To much, same applies for Pll (Set it to stock)

So the overclock solved the Dual channel issue? You should use 2.40B for your ram multi (MCH 333 or Auto and 2.40B)

Yes, it did. I curently went from 2,53 ghz to 3,4 with my processor and the temperatures are 46 idle and 59 while running latest games. My question is : should i go with it to 3,8 freq? (buying a new cooler Zalman CNPS-7000B) I mean, is it safe to overclock a thing and the life will not be in danger IF YOU HAVE GOOD COOLING rig? Because if i have 3,4 with no problem using my stock and i'll buy a mean cooler like the zalman, i could oc it to 4 or who knows what (the record for e7200 is 5,8 ghz)

I ment, should i buy a good cooler and go even further with the oc or should i leave it to 3,4? I'm planning on buying the zalman tommorow morning and wanted to know if , having let's say..55 grades on load, I could take it to 3.8-4 ghz and be fine for next years.

Ya, it would be fine at 3.8 or so as long as you are not using alot of voltage and temps are good

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information