Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here's a picture of my entire system

1. Cool Here's a picture of my entire system

Here it is.......

GA P35 DQ6 rev. 1.0, 2x2GB Mushkin XP2 Ascents, 2x2GB Mushkin XP2's DDR2-1066 PC2-8500, Intel Core 2 DUO E8600, 3.33Ghz with Gigabyte CPU Cooler, PNY GeForce 8800 GTS, Antec 900 Gaming Case and Antec True Power Trio 650w PSU, Hauppauge HVR 1600 TV Tuner, old Sony CD/RW that still kicks butt, Sony external DVD, Smart Card Reader, 4 Western Digital Caviar HDD's: 80Gb, 120Gb(usb,external, swap), 160Gb, 250Gb and 320Gb.

Running it all with Windows XP Pro SP3, Perry Mason and Della Street. Paul Drake's out on assignment. He's helping me locate 64-bit drivers for XP Pro x64 Edition that I'm working with now.

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: Here's a picture of my entire system

Where do you sit?

I think we do need a "Pic's of your Rig thread" for the Gigabyte Section.

Maybe if everyone starts posting here I'll edit your title to that and we can tell everyone to post up their rig

But, not many users stick around long after they get all fixed up......

So may be a no go. I'll take some of mine and put up tomorrow If I remember

3. Default Re: Here's a picture of my entire system

Where do you sit?
    I don't usually "sit". Not with a chair at least.

I mostly lay on my back (on the floor).

I've got a Wireless Keyboard and Mouse that I use EXTENSIVELY. Wireless Mouse has a magnifier that I use alot too.

I do stand up sometimes.

I do sit with my legs crossed (on the floor) sometimes.

Very comfortable for me.

The cabinet is custom built for me BY me....was worth it.

I gotz back problems ya know.....
    GA P35 DQ6 rev. 1.0, 2x2GB Mushkin XP2 Ascents, 2x2GB Mushkin XP2's DDR2-1066 PC2-8500, Intel Core 2 DUO E8600, 3.33Ghz with Gigabyte CPU Cooler, PNY GeForce 8800 GTS, Antec 900 Gaming Case and Antec True Power Trio 650w PSU, Hauppauge HVR 1600 TV Tuner, old Sony CD/RW that still kicks butt, Sony external DVD, Smart Card Reader, 4 Western Digital Caviar HDD's: 80Gb, 120Gb(usb,external, swap), 160Gb, 250Gb and 320Gb.

Running it all with Windows XP Pro SP3, Perry Mason and Della Street. Paul Drake's out on assignment. He's helping me locate 64-bit drivers for XP Pro x64 Edition that I'm working with now.

VimesUK is offline Junior Member

Every time I look at someone's photos of their rigs I'm often reminded of how much of a mess mine is..! I have seen photos of the inside of peoples cases that seem void of any cabling whilst mine looks like someone has thrown a plate of spaghetti wiring at it :(

Still nice set-up that you have there and I can truly sympathise with your back condition, having had several surgical procedures to help me to cope with my chronic back issues myself I do have an idea of how debilitating it can be.

Looks like you concerned with security also? as it looks like you can lock it all up too.......I like it!!!!

If the bottom of it came out towards me more like a desk I'd be interested in one, love the industrial look of it all !
    My current rig wouldn't fit................
    Attached Images Attached Images Here's a picture of my entire system-afterglow3-jpg 

6. Default Re: Here's a picture of my entire system

Oh my god....

Quote Originally Posted by jaggerwild View Post
    Looks like you concerned with security also? as it looks like you can lock it all up too.......I like it!!!!

If the bottom of it came out towards me more like a desk I'd be interested in one, love the industrial look of it all !
    My current rig wouldn't fit................
    dude....

8. Default Re: Here's a picture of my entire system

ROFLMAO

Thats my current set up, do to change at any given time :) some more of it for ya........
    Attached Images Attached Images Here's a picture of my entire system-install3-jpg 

Can't put more than one in a post? FTW! Ok figured it out .........

the old set up be fore i got fed up with going in and out with it..........

Not the Best ever but does ok for now. score from 3D mark 06

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=8305923
    Attached Images Attached Images Here's a picture of my entire system-dsc01880-jpg 
    Last edited by jaggerwild; 10-14-2008 at 02:59 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information