Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Ep45-DS3R with E7300 need serious help :<

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: Ep45-DS3R with E7300 need serious help :<

Ya, i7 looks nice!

You getting a ThermalTake Extreme Spirit II? Those are nice, I have used them in several builds

No, you do not HAVE to setup RAID, unless you want to. And yes, you can use them like 2 partitions or make several partitions on each if you like

RAID is very simple and adds a great improvement. Here, read about RAID 0 >>>

RAID Level 0

Tons of info there about all types of RAID. And no, it is easy to setup and use

yeah im getting the tt spirit II next month, though i was thinking, will it fit on new boards like X58 as well?
    thx for the raid 0 info, i heard somewhere that a raid setup is like tha 8gb.16gb,16gb,32gb,32gb i mean the first drive needs to be less or equal to 50% of the second drive, but it is for backuo, or is it raid 5 ? :S
    nevermind ill just wait when i but those stuff XD
    no luck getting over 3.6 yet :<<< what settings could i run with my ram at 1000mhz, i wonna try multi 8*500.
    my ram is meant to be worked at 4-4-4-12 400fsb 2.1v
    5-5-5-18 400fsb 1.8v
    4-4-4-12 266fsb 1.8v

Not sure about x58, likely. I haven't looked at the NB on them recently, is there even one on their? I know the memory controller is in the CPU, but yeah I would assume one would still be there for other things.

What RAID do you want to use? You should have 2 or more of the Same size and model of drives to use Any RAID. Not smaller drives at all.

What ram is this again? HAHA Sorry, just not sure.

You would likely need to use 555-15 or 18 and looser subtimings is all. 400 MCH latch and 9-10 tRD with 2.0-2.1V

Quote Originally Posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    Not sure about x58, likely. I haven't looked at the NB on them recently, is there even one on their? I know the memory controller is in the CPU, but yeah I would assume one would still be there for other things.

What RAID do you want to use? You should have 2 or more of the Same size and model of drives to use Any RAID. Not smaller drives at all.

What ram is this again? HAHA Sorry, just not sure.

You would likely need to use 555-15 or 18 and looser subtimings is all. 400 MCH latch and 9-10 tRD with 2.0-2.1V
    yeah the I7 and X58 are out :D
    i will jus tuse normal raid, so is it possible to use a larger one, i mean 500gb, and 1TB? or there will be a "bottle neck"?

as for the ram, ill try the looser timings, this is the ram i own:
    Corsair XMS2 DHX DDR2 800MHz 2 x 2GB Review - Overclockers Club

Na, you will be fine with a large RAID

If you need more help with your ram let me know

Na, you will be fine with a large RAID

If you need more help with your ram let me know
    for now im not tweaking any ram things, cause my system is not stable(not in the cpu way) the video card is insane, sometimes it's the best, sometimes it is screwed up, i had while entering a game driver has restarted bluh bluh bluh and i had lots of artifacts, maybe the driver is bad, or i installed it wrong, and in dxdiag it says the drivers are not WHQL signed or whatever.
    at least it is not as bad as it was before changing the refresh rate.
    the things im gonna do to see if all my problems are gone:
    1.defrag
    2.clean install of driver.
    3.contact AMD.
    4.reformat :< if nothing will help me.

Well incorrect/not properly set (Auto) ram settings can cause many instabilities including graphical

wooah fully defragged my pc, took 3days XD, that's why i didnt write in this topic xD
    (15% fragmented).
    well no artifacts issue anymore, but still drivers are not WHQL signed, that's weird.
    amd isn't answering, i will have to reinstall drivers, though many 64bit users experience problems with ati drivers.

3 days? Wow, what app are you using? I suggest PerfectDisk.

Mine will be done in a hour, sometimes two if it has been a few weeks

Ya, you have to disable Driver signing for alot of drivers in X64 Vista. I one of the methods here >>>
    How to disable driver signing in Vista 64 (newest, best and safest way) - Guru3D.com Forums

3 days? Wow, what app are you using? I suggest PerfectDisk.

Mine will be done in a hour, sometimes two if it has been a few weeks

Ya, you have to disable Driver signing for alot of drivers in X64 Vista. I one of the methods here >>>
    How to disable driver signing in Vista 64 (newest, best and safest way) - Guru3D.com Forums
    waa awesome guide, thanks man :D
    I tried all of them (perfect disk\o&o defrag pro) and both showed me 52 hours left XDDD(atleast o&o did, not sure about pdisk) so i just did it with windows defrag XD

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread Information