Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Ep45-DS3R with E7300 need serious help :<

Default Re: Ep45-DS3R with E7300 need serious help :<

Quote Originally Posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    So what happened? Did they test it and find the board to be faulty?

Yeah, I meant a 40-50MM fan on the NB, either pointing down towards your GFX card so it blows across the NB, or directly on top of the NB blowing downward. A 80MM fan would do, but may be a bit to big to fit in there easily. Fans are cheap normally, you could get a decent 40MM one for $3-6, and if you could fit a 80MM one you could buy one for $5-8 anywhere.. Or if you do have some extra $$ (About $18-20 + Shipping) I would suggest a ThermalTake Extreme Spirit II (CL-C0034) for your NB, they work great and are a quality product for sure.

They will likely not give you a New CPU, just tell you they did. I always mark things witha UV marker to be sure when I RMA that I do not get back the same item. But ya never know, maybe they will. Even if they do you may still have a faulty CPU Sensor, as many New 45Nm CPU's have them

Well good luck on your RMA, hope you are not out of a PC to long I know that can be terrible
    well even if i would mark the cpu, i cant open the case so it wasnt an option, and even after i get my pc back i cant check if its till marked xDDD.
    but i just didnt think about it :S
    i think i will buy the thermaltake fan, they said about the mobo, that it is damaged, apparently from shiping, and the ethernet was not the only problem, these are their words.
    so i hope i get my pc soon, it is terrible, once i get it i start OC immediately! but without trying by my one, ill wait for you tot ell me exactly step by steo what to do!
    so i wont wind up jumping as i were last time :D
    cheers

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Ohh yeah, forgot about you not being able to open it up.

How are you going to put this fan in there, if you cant open it?

Well I wish you a fast Return of your system, and keep us posted when you do get it back

i've checked and they have this fan for the NB, so ill buy it and they will install, after reading the terms of the warranty i understood that if the red sticker shows that it had been opened,and there is PHYSICAL damage to 1 of the components inside the case, the warranty is off for this component,so i wouldn't mess with them.
    but it's good it will cost only 25USD both the Extreme II and the install which is free...
    i wont buy this in this month cause i kinda ran out of money xD
    but damn these 2 days They dont work, so i will get my pc in the best case scenario in two days from now :< i feel lonely, it's like they took my heart away :D

Ahh, well at least they do not charge you to install stuff. That is good, unless they take days to get it done!

Ya, I know the feeling, hope you get your PC back soon!

well i think they install it immediately, depends on the mood :P
    and im going crazy with no pc, although in the summer i had no PC for 1 month, so im a SURVIVOR!
    just one thing before i get my pc back, that i really need to know, you were always referring to CPU REFERENCE 2 anD ICH CORE, which i hadn't in my bios as an option, nor VIRTUALIATION TECHNOLOGY.
    this is the bios i had exactly!(and it was 10F):

while looking in another site, this what i should have:
    http://www.overclockersclub.com/revi...ges/bios20.htm

isn't that odd? maybe i ****ed up the board using @bios ? :S

You could have, or you never got the newer BIOS flashed in. Or... You may have had to use Ctrl + F1 on your board to see them. I think the reference 2 voltage is only for some CPU's though I am not sure

You could have, or you never got the newer BIOS flashed in. Or... You may have had to use Ctrl + F1 on your board to see them. I think the reference 2 voltage is only for some CPU's though I am not sure
    the point is that i did press F1+ctrl (wasnt sure where though, tried both in main bios and main MIT).
    and if u r right, and i believe u are, it doesnt explain the ICH CORE :S
    nor the virtu tech. :S
    and after updating using @bios? i had to flash it ?

Ctrl + F1 can ONLY be pushed on the MAIN page of the BIOS, then all hidden settings (If there is any) will be shown in all sections.

ICH Core, just may not be available for you to set in this board with that BIOS, maybe that page you linked they were using a older BIOS

And yes, after your @BIOS failure you should have properly flashed again with Qflash, and loaded and saved Optimized defaults and rebooted back to the BIOS to make your changes (Especially Disk settings before you load windows)

Ctrl + F1 can ONLY be pushed on the MAIN page of the BIOS, then all hidden settings (If there is any) will be shown in all sections.

ICH Core, just may not be available for you to set in this board with that BIOS, maybe that page you linked they were using a older BIOS

And yes, after your @BIOS failure you should have properly flashed again with Qflash, and loaded and saved Optimized defaults and rebooted back to the BIOS to make your changes (Especially Disk settings before you load windows)
    changes in disk settings? and im not sure it failed in @BIOS, it went ok, reboot and everything is fine, latest bios.
    im thinking maybe it did fail and didnt tell me, or just ****ed up my board, anyways when i get my pc ack, i wont update bios at all , only if i have to.
    maybe thhey were using older bios, could be, im gonna check it further.

took my pc back, they were in sterss so they had no time to replace the board :<
    they said i can either wait or wait a week, or take it and give them back in a week so they will replace it.
    so i took it :P
    at least my temps are now 45, dont know why they change so dramatically.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information