Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Ep45-DS3R with E7300 need serious help :<

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: Ep45-DS3R with E7300 need serious help :<

You can update the BIOS or Install a older one, just always use Qflash not @BIOS.

Ya, When you load optimized defaults it will change your disk settings, Like whatever you have set for SATA settings or Boot device order, ect.

What do you mean by this >>>
    took my pc back, they were in sterss so they had no time to replace the board
    What is "sterss" or is that just a mistype?

well it was a mistype :PP (im writing fast :X) i meant STRESS , these days are holidays in israel, so most of the people don't work adn they have time to give their computer for repairing, so they have alot of computers to repair, that's what i meant by saying stress" i should have said under pressure, my bad :S
    so i just took my pc back,didnt want to wait, next week ill give it them again.

Ahh, wasnt sure. Well how does their stress stop them from giving you a new board? BAd business I would say

Ahh, holidays eh! I see, Well At least you do have your board until they are over. Hopefully they dont keep it long, or just give you a new one quick!

i hope for that as well :D
    i wanted to start overclocking in holidays, but they are almost over :<
    now i will be back to school with all the tests and zero time for OC :<<<
    as far as i understood they didnt have the board on stock. :|
    and about the problem with one LAN not working, he said he used his windows, and they both worked, but they need to replace the board because of the sensors thing :|(maybe they are total noobs, or it's an excuse for their bad product).
    cause there is no way it's windows related(tried both X86 and X64) even when the pc didnt boot to windows, on of the lan plugs is green when connected, and when trying to connect to the other one, no led is on, nor my modem gets a signal :|
    i really doubt it... as you can see the level here is low.
    I wonder what rig i could have built in the US with 1900USD :<

HAHA, about them being noobs! Likely this is true!

1900 would get you a DQ6, 8GB of ram, and a Quad plus tons here in the US

i hope i had been burn in the US :<

You should shop on ebay for your main hardware parts of your next build. Even with shipping to your country you should still save plenty of $$ over buying locally

that's what i will do!
    but not all of the sellers ship to here, i actually seen good price of Q9550+asus rampage for bidding, and it said SHIPPING TO EVERYWHERE EXCEPT IRAQ AND ISRAL XDDD
    racism >:<

There is plenty of sellers who do ship worldwide. If you ever need help finding something on ebay let me know and I will look for you.

I dont think it is racism, but just the wars and such plus many people in certain places try to scam people far more then others

i was just kidding about the racism thing XD though in israel, there is no war :S
    i mean people think it's like a battlefield here, it isn't , it's like any other Europe country.
    thank you for suggesting yourself as a "Ebay Product Finder" xD i will need some super search skills in the future.
    i just can't wait to get my board replaced,by the way, i have a weird problem on my pc,
    it was on for like 24 hours, and it started to be sluggish, movies getting stuck from time to time, games run 3 times slower than they should, and i get very low score on 3dMARK vantage ( 20% drop, EDIT: my GPU got 6K while it should get 12K,faulty VIDEO CARD?) but when i restart everything is back to normal,
    and it's not the first time it happened.
    Last edited by Dweirdo; 10-21-2008 at 03:51 AM.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information