Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Ep45-DS3R with E7300 need serious help :<

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: Ep45-DS3R with E7300 need serious help :<

Ya, I thought you was kidding. Just incase you was not though, I posted how I see things over here as a US seller.

Could be anything, especially since you have a trouble board you are waiting to RMA. You sure not viruses or Spyware in there?

no viruses nor spywares 100% sure, it happened before like 3 days after getting the pc, and i had commodo firewall pro and NOD32, atm im using eSET SMART SECURITY+windows firewall, scans running clear, Hijackthis as well comes clear, and im not going into sites that are not official, or you know what i mean...
    nor downloading cracks or something like that, so i doubt it, when i get the board i hope it will be fixed, but that can be the card as well!

Well for now, since you are using ESS, you need to disable windows firewall because ESS contains a firewall

Ya, it could be the card, if not once you get the board fixed I will try to help you narrow it down

thanks a lot(i feel really fuk**ed up with this pc), and are you sure i need to disable windows firewall? :S im kinda afraid :PP

Yes, and it likely already is. If not it should have been when you installed Eset Smart Security. It has it's own firewall, if the security center alerts you just choose "do not alert me and do not display icon". See the note about 2 firewalls >>>

aww thanks, didnt know this :S yeah the windows firewall was off, but i enabled it few weeks ago,now i reformattedto 64bit, will se how it goes with the card.

Good luck. Be sure you have Eset Smart Security, the antivirus one does not have a firewall. So if you have that one you can leave windows firewall on

Yeah, im using ESS not the NOD32 AV.
    well after the format, i get 11k gpu score, it's still damn low!!! i will tell the store.
    but maybe that's because i forced AA and AF in CCC, will try without it as well.
    wow, i just disabled AA and AF in CCC(ticked the use application settings box)
    and i got a lot of artifacts in the tests, and this is my score:

arghhhhhhhhhh now i have no artifacts but still score is in the 6K range, i hate this store!!
    and in far cry 2, checked benches in guru3d and i should get approx 50 average fps on 1900:1200 4 AA, but i get 33.9!! DAMMMMMMMMMN.
    Last edited by Dweirdo; 10-22-2008 at 10:41 PM.

Just wanted to be sure, there is NOD32 AV, and Eset Antivrus now. And the new Eset AV looks like ESS as well

Can you post me a GPU-z image? Maybe you are stuck in sub x16 mode

It is Eset smart security. i even have the firewall option as u showed in the pic.
    and by passing on the tray icon it says ESS.
    this is the gpu z picture(both cores),temp is about 40 with 55% fan,
    and the clocks are 507 and 500 cause it's 2D mode, when im in game it changed to normal,checked that out.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information