Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: How to use direct RMA - Denmark

Lightbulb How to use direct RMA - Denmark

Hi

I have a Gigabyte GA-EX38-DQ6 mainboard that will not boot and I would like get the RMA information for direct RMA i Europe - Denmark.

The board has been testet at a local computer shop with different working parts and they also find it faulty.

Where shoud I send the board and how long time does it take to complete RMA?

Kind Regards
    Emil Broholm
    Denmark

Default Re: How to use direct RMA - Denmark

read on the "Sticky" one mate ;)

Read the sticky. Then contact the store that you bought the board at.. They have to fix it - either by sending it to Gigabyte or replacing the board directly..

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Here is RMA request page >>>
    RMA

And yes as said above, most places you buy from will do a RMA themselves for up to one year so you may want to contact them first

Here is the support center if you would like to ask them for sure who you contact in Denmark, but the above RMA page lets you input Country so I assume it is for anywhere. But there may be a specific Europe place to contact you will have to ask to be sure.

Here also is a EU (Germany) contact Number if you would like to call them up and see what they say >>>
    GIGABYTE

hey guys

Thanks for all the answers - but what is the sticky one?

Regarding the support page - The RMA is only for products bought in north america - is there a semilar page for products bought in europe?

Kind regards
    Emil Broholm

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Sticky, is a thread pinned at the top of a forum section, you can ignore that comment, I think he meant you cannot talk about RMA Here because we had some issues with a RMA situation a while ago. But you are fine to discuss it for sure in this manner

Well it does offer you to enter a country, but here is the page for you to contact Europe Tech support. Maybe you should write or call and ask, as linked above >>>
    GIGABYTE - Upgrade Your Life

You may also Email and ask here >>>
    http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Support/ServiceCenter.aspx

You may also call the number here as well, or make a thread and ask "dmspawn" how to RMA in Europe >>>
    CDL's Address for RMA & Customer Service - VR-Zone IT & Lifestyle Forum!

Thread Information