Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GA-EP45-DQ6 motherboard caught in boot loop + what do LEDs mean?

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: GA-EP45-DQ6 motherboard caught in boot loop + what do LEDs mean?

Great to hear back on this, and nice to see your issue is resolved!

I see more and more PSU issues these days, somewhere quality control is lacking!

Default Re: GA-EP45-DQ6 motherboard caught in boot loop + what do LEDs mean?

I am sorry to post in this old thread, but I have the same problem as the original poster with the bootloop, and from the answers throughout the post, it was hard for me to find the explanation and possible, solution.

When I power on the computer, the MD1 and MD2 (green and blue) lights light up shortly and for everytime the system reboots, the lights flash again.

I also have 2 LED's flashing near the CPU as the original poster and I have tried removing hardware from the motherboard as well.

What I am most interested in finding out is, does the LED's mean anything useful in this coherence, and if the problem was with the motherboard or the PSU in the end? (so I know which one to replace) :)

Sry for the bother!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information