Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: easytune 5 problem

Default Re: easytune 5 problem

Are you haveing problems with the computer or is it just Easytune 5 readings that are bothering you? If the computer is working well and nothing is overheating then I probably wouldn't worry about Easytune or your fan speeds.
    Antec 900 case (4 120mm and 1 200mm lighted fans + UFO flashing light set + 2 12" and 1 6" Mutant Mods meteor lights) - Aerogate ll thermal controller - Asus M2N-e SLI - AMD 64 X2 AM2 6400+ - Corsair TX650 PSU - MSI 450GTS Cyclone OC - 2 X 2GB Patriot Extreme Performance PC2 6400 RAM - SATA 320 GB Seagate HD, SATA 300GB Maxtor HD and IDE 80 GB Samsung HD - Floppy Drive/Card Reader Combo - LG SuperMulti Lightscribe 18x DVD RW - Plextor PX-716A DVD r/rw - Windows 7 Home Premium 64

Crude but Effective ... it is a way of life.

Quote Originally Posted by moks107 View Post
    o ya umm one last question how do i set the rpm of the fans?coz wen i restarted my computer i checked out the easytune 5 and it went back to default settings how do i make it permanent?
    Rather than use Easytune (for monitoring), try:-
    HwMonitor or PCWizard from CPUID
    or
    Sisoft Sandra:-
    SiSoftware Zone
    or
    Speedfan:-
    Almico's Home Page
    or
    Everest
    Lavalys - Comprehensive IT Security and Management
    GA-P35C-DS3R Rev2.0 F11 bios, E8200 (@3.0Ghz), OCZ DDR3 PC3-10666 Reaper 4GB (@1200Mhz), Xonar D1, 8800GTS 512, Corsair HX520 (Single 12volt line, Max 40A), WDC 3200aaks/5000aaks in AHCI mode, Vista 64 Premium.

I'm assuming it's like easytune 6 - if so there's a pointer above each fan bar and one below - the upper one is where the alarm goes off - should be set at a number below the actual read out of the fan which is below the bar. example - if the actual fan RPM is 1500, set the alarm point at say 1300.

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Quote Originally Posted by moks107 View Post
    o ya umm one last question how do i set the rpm of the fans?coz wen i restarted my computer i checked out the easytune 5 and it went back to default settings how do i make it permanent?

Use the Save button, not the LOAD button. Then if you have ET set to run at startup your settings will be applied at startup. Not really sure what you are asking here either. You should get a fan controller if you want to control your fan speeds yourself though. You can get them pretty cheap, if you want me to show you a few let me know

oh crap hehe sorry guys im soo stupid hehe i taught that u can change the rpm of the fans by using the Easytune hehe my bad well thanks anyways yeah i think i might be getting a fancontroller know any good brands?thanks for the replies guys and thanks vorlonUK for the links

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Ahh, no just the warnings. Speedfan may let you, depending on the fans themselves and which spots you have them connected to. There is many nice controllers out there, but since you did not say a $$ Range you would like to be in I will just post you a general page so you can see all and read some reviews about them. I know you may not be able to shop here but if you live in the US you should. Otherwise just look up the one you like at a few of your favorite stores and you should find them >>>>

Newegg.com - FAN CONTROLLER, Controller Panels

I have a few of these and they are nice (Have 2 5/12V switches, and 4 fan dials) >>>
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16813999251

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information