Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 3rd RMA Gigabyte GA-X48-DQ6

Default Re: 2nd RMA Gigabyte GA-X48-DQ6

I already got a new RMA this will be the 3rd time it's going in, they didn't even work on it.

3 times an RMA, this is the worst motherboard I've ever had, pretty sad company if you asked me, I don't think they even worked on it and just repacked it and sent it back

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

What did you have issues with now? I would for sure be calling in about this directly and ask to speak with a supervisor >>>
    GIGABYTE - Support - Technical Service Zone

The work order that came back with the board to me said they either changed the bios or maybe flashed it , not sure but they sent it to another service tech to do something with the bios , I mentioned the drives weren't showing up right in the bios but it also had internal problems after it crashed on me under stress , the board came back the 2nd time all right but each time after running a stressfull app the whole board crashes and could never recover, things in the bios act wierd, I'm getting blue screen of death before windows starts, the fans start going crazy, you hear alot of clicking when it starts up and it's not the HD, I change out the drive, I've looked at neweggs reviews from where I bought this MB from and there's people that left some bad reviews about RMA's and the board coming DOA , when I bought this this was not an open item this was brand new and for the 3-4 months of my time I regret ever buying a GIGABYTE BOARD THIS WILL BE MY LAST PURCHASE FROM THEM AND I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND TO ANYONE TO BUY ONE,

They should do the "RIGHT" thing and replace with a NEW one.

NEW ITEM - 3 RMA's my shipping cost, my wasted time, WTF

I should have bought an ASUS this was a big mistake for me and one I won't forget either

last night I sent off a seperate email concerning all the RMA's and maybe someone would look into who ever is servicing this and take a better LOOK and make a better judgement in time,shipping,consumer,cost, and make a smart replacement before we go into a 4th RMA

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    What did you have issues with now? I would for sure be calling in about this directly and ask to speak with a supervisor >>>
    GIGABYTE - Support - Technical Service Zone

Sorry to hear that!

Ya, I hate when you get the same item back and you should not. Especially in your case of 2+ RMA's you should be getting a new board for sure

Have you spoke with anyone on the phone about this? If not I would if I was you, I really think you should for sure and see if you can get a supervisor to help you out with this.

Hi-I'm trying this number this morning Tel:1-626-854-9338, i'm definitly getting a little pissed at this time especially when my son gets disappointed and looks at me and he can't believes what bull**** is happening,i'm sure he won't forget this either, this is a pretty SAD situation here!,

If anyone here has a DIRECT number to a supervisor for me please post it.

Thanks!

I just called and they said they will NOT send me a new BOARD this after 3 RMA's

How do you like that **** !

Who did you get to talk to?

Please PM me your email And I will forward this thread and issue to Liliana at Gigabyte and see if she can get anything worked out for you. She is the Marketing and Sales Coordinator for North America.

I will also CC Colin in the email, he is production manager. Hopefully one of them may be able to help you out with this
    Last edited by Lsdmeasap; 11-25-2008 at 12:21 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information