Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GA-MA78GM-S2H problem

Default Re: GA-MA78GM-S2H problem

@ oggiet:

I see you have 2x2 GB sticks of RAM. Have you tried taking one out and working with just one stick and see how the system responds?

Quote Originally Posted by MyJoy View Post
    @ oggiet:

I see you have 2x2 GB sticks of RAM. Have you tried taking one out and working with just one stick and see how the system responds?
    Yes have tried that and still same, done everything...latest bios with optimised

ps. fellow croatian here,was born there now living in london

Quick question , in Qflash if i disable DMI thing how do i save it as that ???

Which power supply are you using?
    Have you assembled this system yourself, are you familiar with the procedure? If nothnig else works, start over, take your time, take everything apart and start from there, who knows maybe you missed something (maybe something isn't plugged right, power cables or ram sticks). Check your power supply cables, check your ram. You sure know that the problems are usually caused by the silliest things.
    If I was you I would try another ram brand, borrow from a friend (try G.Skill or A-Data). When you reinstall your Windows, do a full format, not quick format, no reapair.
    Those little Gremlins that live in our mobos sure are annoying sometimes aren't they ;-)

And yes, Pozdrav iz Hrvatske!

Quote Originally Posted by MyJoy View Post
    Which power supply are you using?
    Have you assembled this system yourself, are you familiar with the procedure? If nothnig else works, start over, take your time, take everything apart and start from there, who knows maybe you missed something (maybe something isn't plugged right, power cables or ram sticks). Check your power supply cables, check your ram. You sure know that the problems are usually caused by the silliest things.
    If I was you I would try another ram brand, borrow from a friend (try G.Skill or A-Data). When you reinstall your Windows, do a full format, not quick format, no reapair.
    Those little Gremlins that live in our mobos sure are annoying sometimes aren't they ;-)

And yes, Pozdrav iz Hrvatske!
    Here is power supply FSP >> PC Power Supply >> TFX 12V ver. 2.1 >> FSP300-xxLD

If i could get higher power one i would , but can find anything above 300.
    Thanks will take apart and rebuild.....hopefully i get some luck going

That is a Fortron power supply. If I was in your place first thing I would do would be to test my system with another power supply, try to get 400-450W Corsair VX series or the low-cost new CX series, Seasonic 380W or the Tagan 400W. Don't forghet you are using 2x2 GB of ram and a 1TB hdd. Dunno if you are using the onboard video or an discrete graphic card?

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

If you want to delete the DMI pool after you flash with Qflash you just have to set that to Disabled each time is all. No way to save it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information