Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: GA-EP45-UD3P and 8 gig Corsair dominator 4x2gig 8500C5DF

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: GA-EP45-UD3P and 8 gig Corsair dominator 4x2gig 8500C5DF

Hmm, well I am not sure.. And sadly I do not have that BIOS installed that I am testing the Crucial on right now as I have them in my P35 board.

I do have this screenshot of 1200, but no memset open so I could not say for sure what subtimings or voltages I used. >>>

But they will do it for sure, as you can see I was outside the 2.0V warrantied amount (2.19V was used in this image but it may have worked with less? That was just a quick test for a user who asked). But no one can tell how much you use unless you actually Burn something which you wont do anyway

1145 should be a little bit easier

guess what ... remember the problem i had that can't boot with 2 ram and have to use 1 to start .... i change RMA the mother board .. got a new one and this problem is gone ... so i guess it's the mother board problem . ... also ... my last board ... the cpu need 1.400 vcore to run 3.76 ....
    and now 1.350 to run 3.82 ... and i'm testing and trying to lower it.

so probably the mother board problem ... and seem like this problem happen alot ... i seen it every where.

i now able to use either 333 or 400 trap ... as before only 400 trap.
    any sugestion for ram setting 333 .. 2.40b = 1080 or 400.. 2.6d = (1100 something.. don't remember) ..i try and can't keep getting bios reset... but for no .. i just get my OC first ...
    when ever you have a change .. post some memset setting for crucial balistic for 1080 and 1100 something .... so i can have some thing to base on and try.... thanksssss

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Well let me see what you are using now and I can advise

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information