Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1003 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 35039039539931001100210031004100510131053 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,030 of 10862

Thread: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

Quote Originally Posted by GiggaByte View Post
    but i noticed fclk (system agent clock) is missing now from bios, its locked at 800mhz, why? will it come back? fclk spec for desktop is 1ghz by intel, why remove it & lock us at 800mhz? fan speed control is still crap, i hope this is next on their list..
    So were basically back to this problem then:
    Skylake tweaks improve discrete graphics performance - PC Gamer
    Why?
    I was going to order a Gigabyte board this week, but this and the fan profile problems make me reconsider that, especially since locking the FCLK makes it look like this will be locked permanently at 800 from now on. An absolute no go. :(

GiggaByte is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by GDM View Post
    So were basically back to this problem then:
    Skylake tweaks improve discrete graphics performance - PC Gamer
    Why?
    I was going to order a Gigabyte board this week, but this and the fan profile problems make me reconsider that, especially since locking the FCLK makes it look like this will be locked permanently at 800 from now on. An absolute no go. :(
    well with z170x-gaming 5 using the new f5a bios, fclk is back again, but the bios is like the previous betas. cpu vcore is the same as those previous, way higher than the VID even with llc off, needing more voltage for no reason for the same speed, runs over 6c hotter. so far only f4 final has cpu vcore proper & requires less voltage for the same speeds..fan control is still the same crap.

but i found a work around, plug the cpu fan into a system fan port instead, my cpu fan has a max speed of 2050 rpm but now it stays at 1150 ~ 1200 rpm

I have currently F5i on my GA-Z170X-Gaming G1.
    In this Thread, there is a never F5 Beta Bios. But I am unable to flash this one, as the flash tool validates successfully the file, it stops after a few percent while flashing and says, that this image can't be flashed.
    Shouldn't this one work? The Device-ID is correct shown.

And with F9 bios on GA-Z87X-UD4H still no HD Mode yet every beta bios this has worked but not on any final release versions why? Why cant you guys get it right? Z97 im going to ASUS at least their bios works as it is supposed to,countless bios flashes and they ALL have some sort of issue!!!!! Worst still NOBODY at Gigabyte is listening!!!!! Very angry lost customer,cant save or load profiles,no hd mode,need ps2 keyboard to access bios the first time on every non beta release,bios locks up renders mouse useless,etc etc etc.........

tiosss is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Samaran View Post
    And with F9 bios on GA-Z87X-UD4H still no HD Mode yet every beta bios this has worked but not on any final release versions why? Why cant you guys get it right? Z97 im going to ASUS at least their bios works as it is supposed to,countless bios flashes and they ALL have some sort of issue!!!!! Worst still NOBODY at Gigabyte is listening!!!!! Very angry lost customer,cant save or load profiles,no hd mode,need ps2 keyboard to access bios the first time on every non beta release,bios locks up renders mouse useless,etc etc etc.........

unfortunately term support for GIGABYTE Z87, a shame. For months I expect a BIOS upgrade and no one answers.

Hi could you upload a Z97x gaming 3 modded bios with hpet turned of? that would be swell

Quote Originally Posted by tiosss View Post
    unfortunately term support for GIGABYTE Z87, a shame. For months I expect a BIOS upgrade and no one answers.
    Every Gigabyte's Mainboards which haven't the current chipsets on it have shabby to nonexistential support for quite some time now. Z170 Users can pray to god, that Gigabyte can fix all the problems till the new chipset releases are coming, otherwise you are screwed most likely. This deserves no award.

Quote Originally Posted by GiggaByte View Post
    well with z170x-gaming 5 using the new f5a bios, fclk is back again, but the bios is like the previous betas. cpu vcore is the same as those previous, way higher than the VID even with llc off, needing more voltage for no reason for the same speed, runs over 6c hotter. so far only f4 final has cpu vcore proper & requires less voltage for the same speeds..fan control is still the same crap.

but i found a work around, plug the cpu fan into a system fan port instead, my cpu fan has a max speed of 2050 rpm but now it stays at 1150 ~ 1200 rpm
    Have you tried F5b yet? Is it better?

Quote Originally Posted by GDM View Post
    Have you tried F5b yet? Is it better?
    not yet, in a couple days, the system is busy uploading

there is nothing better about f5b..the only difference is bclk adjustments work properly again, like 100.1, with f5a it would stay at 100.0 until u get to 100.25 where it would jump to 100.25, other than that everything else is still the same, crap cpu fan control, abnormal cpu voltage (+0.02v on f4 = -0.03v on all other versions besides f4, wtf fix that already gigabyte) etc

Thread Information